Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Need to allow or enable recordings to a flash Drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to allow or enable recordings to a flash Drive

Have a Mag254 Been waiting for a LONG while! Will the service operators enable flash or external drive recordings?? Thanks!!

you can already record threw a external device i have a DVR/DVD player recorder i run through it and record flawlessly unless its freezing or repeating itself i then take the DVD and put it on usb on my computer hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by starchild1 View Post
      you can already record threw a external device i have a DVR/DVD player recorder i run through it and record flawlessly unless its freezing or repeating itself i then take the DVD and put it on usb on my computer hope this helps
      Thanks Not sure what you mean I just tried with an external hard drive and it goes about 2 minutes and I get the PVR error end of stream flag. what is the make and model of you external device?

Comment

I think he means he records the Video output to a DVD/ recorder.
        "Like a VCR"
        /kens
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
          I think he means he records the Video output to a DVD/ recorder.
          "Like a VCR"
          /kens
          Yeah that makes sense but that's only analog and 480, Is there a way to set it up so it records to the hard drive. It does it but dies after about 2 minutes and you get the PVR error with both a flash drive and an external hard drive. I also notice that once I hit record it takes about 60 seconds and I get a blank screen for a few seconds and then it continues for about a minute before the PVR error shows up. I can play the recorded file through the computer with no problem

Comment

Recording is not Enabled on the Server.
            If not Enabled, you can't Record.
            /kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Recording is not Enabled on the Server.
              If not Enabled, you can't Record.
              /kens
              Thanks. It seems like some boxes like the dreamlink T1 can record. How do we get the folks at NFPS to open it up??

Comment

You can record in dreamlink t1/t2 you will need a micro sd card and it will record. Also you can pause live channels. Recording will be saved on the sd card

Comment

Sorry,yes.
                  I think this only applies to the MAG's firmware, and the interaction with the backend.
                  /kens
                  I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Sorry,yes.
                    I think this only applies to the MAG's firmware, and the interaction with the backend.
                    /kens
                    Yeah I think you are right! Not sure if I aill be buying a new box that allows it or a stand alone hdmi pass through recorder and put it inline

Comment

The app and box you use is what determines how to play pause and record. Using IPTV Extreme app from the google play store will allow for pause and play functionality and it will also allow for direct DVR Recording right to the native hard drive of the device your using. I have a couple videos on youtube on how it works. I can provide the links if anyone would like to check it out.

Comment

Thanks can you link it here???

Comment

I am on a 4G LTE connection using a generic Android tv box running Kodi w/ DVBLink PVR Client add-on, Synology NAS running TV Mosaic and getting my EPG from iptv-epg. Works great no buffering, can pause, rewind / fast forward and record.

Comment

Originally posted by headalv View Post
                            I am on a 4G LTE connection using a generic Android tv box running Kodi w/ DVBLink PVR Client add-on, Synology NAS running TV Mosaic and getting my EPG from iptv-epg. Works great no buffering, can pause, rewind / fast forward and record.
                            Thanks I am using a Mag254 so I don't have that option. I am going to be looking into an inline HDMI streamer so I'm hoping there will be no restrictions.

Comment

Working...
                            X