Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Iptv att freezing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iptv att freezing

Dont blame the issue of freezing on att service because i have att internet service and it works flawlass with other paid premium iptv services. Since they work great with their iptv services that tells me that the freezing problem is on your side. If it works great with their service it should also work great with this service. Stop using cheap servers man

Instead of just talking shit, why dont you try and help out the tech team and send the admin the info requested so they can troubleshoot this issue and see if there is something that can be done to fix or help out this freezing problem! Who gives a f*** if it works well with another service. If it is freezing for this service, IPTVPRIVATESERVER, then there is a problem somewhere. All the admin wanted was to inform folks of what the tech team has found and is asking for help from users who have AT&T!! If you dont want to help then STFU and let someone else help!!

Comment

I have not noticed any freezing problems at all.......And have been watching it alot.....

Comment

I mean gosh damn this service has always freezed on and off for 2 years that i have used them you would think after 2 years they would figure stuff out and get it working right

Comment

Similar problem,, with freezing, and when it does freeze (Approximately every 2 seconds), then in the middle of the screen it shows shows the spinning circle that say loading underneath it (and the loading icon stays on from 10 to 35 seconds,, depending on the channel that is active on the box). I checked many many channels, and it is very wide spread problem on P5. I tried changing the buffering time, but to no avail.

Comment

So I experience freezing everyday for the last couple weeks. WOrks great in the early morning and great after midnight. I have att too. What’s the problem here? Who do I need to talk to?

Comment

its at&t because when i use my cellular phone data,,,,work ok i have t mobile,,,,when a change to at&t only the music video channels work

Comment

For those, who use a major internet provider, you may want to consider searching for a small internet provider. There are benefits with some of the smaller providers as some have no bandwidth limits, no overcharges and they don't have many of the issues. If you go online and search for internet providers in your area, you should get a list which often provide the type of service they provide, modem or gateway they use, restrictions, if any and bandwidth limits or no limits. Try to find one with no limits, no added billing, just a monthly fee that is comparable to what you pay now.

Comment

Here is an interesting discussion about AT&T as it relates to IPTV:

Code:
                  https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Account/IPTV-Streaming-issues-on-ATT/td-p/5014357
                  Last edited by Nightmare; 03-19-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Well I have checked it and it works fine??????? Not sure why you can not access.
                    I can copy and paste full details here but it's a bit long???? Tried to post article and it's to long or something. Errors when I try to post it????

Comment

Basically AT&T is saying it's not their problem per say????? Evidence clearly indicates no problems with other IPS's but with AT&T for a fact. AT&T does not budge on it's stand????
                      Perhaps they are hiding what the real issue is as they also offer IPTV service on their network. Hmmmmm ??????? AT&T is also known for throttling its band width. Another Hmmmm ????
                      It's all very confusing at best. Seems at this point is to get rid of AT&T as a provider and go someone else !

Comment

Its not att, its nfps cheap servers they use. My att service works great with other higher premium quality iptv providers.

Comment

How much do you think a server cost! They can provide servers with much more capacity and speed at a fraction of the cost of their original servers when they started the service. They are running a service and the cost of the servers is insignificant if anything they would have overcapacity so that they can provide good service to their customers. It makes business sense.

I use to have buffering issues constantly to the point where I could not watch IPTV, Live or VOD,

In January it appears that they moved their servers to a different data center and since then I can access IPTV, Live or VOD without any freezing or buffering issues. Doing a series of tracerts on P1 to P5 using my script the servers went from 12 to 15 hops on the old servers to 5 hops on the new ones. The timing went from an average of 180 ms to 60 - 80 ms about 2 times faster.

The complete results of the tracerts on all servers are posted as the fourth reply in this thread RESULTS OF TRACERT P1 TO P5

I would recommend that those having problems check out the free tools at dslreports.com. They can test your line and speed and settings and there are tools available to tweek your settings to get the most out of your broadband connection.

There are also forums which each major ISP listed and you can see what others are saying about a particular ISP.

I am in Mexico and my DSL provider is TELNOR and my speed is supposedly 10 Mbps and it has been working since January as far as streaming video.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
                            Its not att, its nfps cheap servers they use. My att service works great with other higher premium quality iptv providers.
                            Well it seems most users with AT&T are the ones having a problem if it was the server everyone would have freezing and thats not the case.Maybe your high quality servers are right next door to you for all you know and thats not the case with the servers here.
                            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by auinroc View Post
                              Basically AT&T is saying it's not their problem per say????? Evidence clearly indicates no problems with other IPS's but with AT&T for a fact. AT&T does not budge on it's stand????
                              Perhaps they are hiding what the real issue is as they also offer IPTV service on their network. Hmmmmm ??????? AT&T is also known for throttling its band width. Another Hmmmm ????
                              It's all very confusing at best. Seems at this point is to get rid of AT&T as a provider and go someone else !
                              I was reading about a member that had AT&T.When it was freezing they switched over to a VPN and the freezing stops so that tells me they are doing something to the streams.Are you using a AT&T router?

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Working...
                              X