Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Dreamlink T2 , Mag 410 and Buzz 3000 XPL thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phkay View Post
    Hello, Thank you for your are talking to each other and I learn from you all . Because, I have just got T1 plus. I do not know how to set up Kodi 17.6 yet.
    I am sorry for Hijack your coversation.
    Best thing for you to do is use google and youtube. We are not allowed to talk about other apps not related to the server.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by phkay View Post
      Hello, Thank you for your are talking to each other and I learn from you all . Because, I have just got T1 plus. I do not know how to set up Kodi 17.6 yet.
      I am sorry for Hijack your coversation.
      you cant load kod1 17 or higher o a t1+ its android.4.4.2 You need 5.0 or higher for kodi 17
      you can try the modified version called ftmc

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
        Well just took a look at the specs that you posted and it says wifi is external and dual band is optional.
        Also look at the specs in the picture.Little hard to see but it can be done with stronger glasses lol.
        Whats the difference between wifi being external and internal, it says the box has built in wifi

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post

Whats the difference between wifi being external and internal, it says the box has built in wifi
          Because it uses up one of the usb ports and takes up more space.The point was you were saying it had internal.But after all this it's better to run wired anyways.Yes it does say it has a internal antenna.The picture tells the true story.But the way they worded everything is confusing.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I see it says external means it has better range, but that link says it has internal antenna then under specs says wifi is external

Comment

• Dodgeit
              Dodgeit commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats where they got you lol it says built in antenna.

Yea you right they made their sales add confusing

Comment

And you are right, it is better to run wired because you get more speed. When I use wifi on my box I get like 6mbps but running wired I get like 13 to 15 mbps

Comment

I use a D-Link Wireless Bridge so the wifi is only a matter if i move the box elsewhere , i rather have the D-Link take take care of the Wifi.

How is the image quality between them ?

To be honest the BuzzTV XPL 3000 is 30$ less than the T2 and the Mag410 is 10$ less , i don't know how is the mag410 but it seem a good box the question is how will it perform with NFPS since it seem Infomir is not the brand of choice anymore.

A lot of questioning indeed but i want something that can give me Android 7.0 and the possibilty to cast like the Dreamlink does but then again for me image quality and reliability is the most important factor so that's why i want a box that will perform in those matters.

I have another dilemma then what to do with the current mag254 box , it work great with the last update but the image is for sure not that great compared to the new boxes.

I either could resell it or keep it and add a donation for a smaller TV of 26" but then i need to buy a wireless antenna for it . In the worst case i can always keep the donation for later.

There is 3 days left to the donation so im quite in a rush with so many questions but im sure you guys could help me doing a wise decision.

Happy New Year to all of you and thanks again.

Comment

Thanks , i just saw that the T2 only has 1 GB of ram is this true ?

Im really leaning toward the buzz box if it's true , the only question left is how is the image quality and the interface between both ?

Comment

yes it has only one gig The buzz pic is equal to that of dl

Comment

Buzz has 2g. T2 has 1g. T2 has android 7, buzz has android 6 but supposed to be upgraded to 7 NBS? T2 seems overpriced like you said. Maybe i was expecting more.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
                        Buzz has 2g. T2 has 1g. T2 has android 7, buzz has android 6 but supposed to be upgraded to 7 NBS? T2 seems overpriced like you said. Maybe i was expecting more.
                        yes that correct on the buzz upgrade

Comment

Thanks , anyone knows how is the guide interface between both ?

Comment

I have another question what's the difference between the 3000 XPL Black and Jet Black , is it only the colour ?

Comment

• Dodgeit
                              Dodgeit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I think it would be safe to say the colour.

Thanks Dodgeit. I would like also to know to whom i should speak for order issues since customer support can't help.

Comment

Working...
                            X