Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Unable to setup Mag322 "your STB is not supported

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to setup Mag322 "your STB is not supported

I have been trying unsuccessfully to setup my Mag322 for several days now. I'm getting the message "Your STB is not supported"

I've change my donation
    I've changed the portal url
    I've reset to factory settings
    I've unplugged the box to reset

Any thoughts/ideas would be much appreciated

Cheers

The MAC address has been added and the donation page shows the correct MAC address and that the account is active.

Comment

That device may not be supported. Maybe one of the moderators or the admin has the answer. This is a copy/paste from information on the mag322

c/p
      Very important: MAG322 runs Ministra IPTV platform. Contact your IPTV service provider to ensure MAG322 is compatible with it. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Comment

From what i was told the mag 322 should work after Monday.
        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

New infomir STBs will be supported after next week, stay tuned to this site for more information.
          Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Hope too get an extension on my donation

Comment

• Dodgeit
              Dodgeit commented
              Editing a comment
              Not going to happen.You should really do your research before you even buy a donation.We don't even recommend mag boxes anymore.

Comment

• Dodgeit
              Dodgeit commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure what your trying to show me but it's says nothing about the mag 322. All you can do is wait till the server is upgrading so it will work.

Originally posted by Count Alucard View Post
            That device may not be supported. Maybe one of the moderators or the admin has the answer. This is a copy/paste from information on the mag322

c/p
            Very important: MAG322 runs Ministra IPTV platform. Contact your IPTV service provider to ensure MAG322 is compatible with it. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
            so does the buzz 3000

Comment

I was also told by NFPS the same information that Dodgeit was told about the middleware being updated soon. I was inquiring because I was interested in testing out the MAG 410 and Dreamlink T2, but noticed on Infomir website that it was only compatible with Ministra 5.3 or higher so I followed up NFPS to check on when that might be happening before making an investment in Infomir equipment.

This is a very good example why no one should ever go out and buy a new box without checking to see if the provider is compatible with the box. There are reasons/factors why providers don't update their middleware right away. And it seems anytime Infomir releases a new MAG box they want you on a specific middleware as some special requirement.

So case in point there will be no compensation because we as users have to do our do diligence in informing ourselves about what our IPTV provider is doing behind the scenes. And the post in question with the picture, that post is from the summer, and the MAG 322 was just released recently and we are in December. You'll get your STB working shortly, in the mean time try the other various methods with your donation.

Comment

Any news on when the servers will be updated to handle the ministra software on the new Mag boxes? cheers

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. With that being said, as of this post P2-P5 are currently on Ministra 5.3, P1 is still showing 5.0.3 as of this post it will probably be updated shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario10 View Post
                    Any news on when the servers will be updated to handle the ministra software on the new Mag boxes? cheers
                    i dont see how that is the issue as buzz uses ministra also

Comment

You Try the New File Out Dec 19th Just Saying
                      Hobby Tester
                      When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

Working...
                      X