Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mag 254 VideoClub Movies with No Audio. Is this just With Mag 254 Or All IPTV Receivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag 254 VideoClub Movies with No Audio. Is this just With Mag 254 Or All IPTV Receivers

For several months movies in the VideoClub tab have been getting uploaded without audio. Like just yesterday, all 7 movies that were uploaded ( A Ghost Story, Big Bear, Happy Hunting, Killing Gunther, Last Rampage: The Escape of Gary Tison, The House October Built 2, The Little Hours,) are without audio. Is this just with the Mag 254s, or is the other IPTV receivers getting the same with the VideClub movies?

Make sure your Video in settings on 720P-60
    Hobby Tester
    When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

Originally posted by Rinny View Post
      Make sure your Video in settings on 720P-60
      Thanks Rinny, but it's the audio not video. For some reason more and more movies are being uploaded without audio. I do know with the IPTV android that there's no VideoClub. But, maybe this is just isolated problem with the mag. Have been thinking about Dreamlink, there's supposed to be a VOD, but I don't know if that receiver is also having the audio problem with those movies. Probably is, being it's content is streaming from the same network.

Comment

Well you try it lol

i would try and post back buddy
        Hobby Tester
        When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

Originally posted by Rinny View Post
          Well you try it lol

i would try and post back buddy
          Hey Rinny, no offense but the number of horizontal lines on the screen has nothing to do with there being any audio along with the movie. The audio is carried through a fibre optic cable with a TOSLINK connector on the mag set top box. Now the video, is carried through a HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface,) on the mag. These two interfaces are entirely separate, but if you could explain how they are connected. Would be appreciated.

Comment

Well it fixed 4 now with that same problem
            Hobby Tester
            When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

Changing the video to 720 don't help.

Comment

need some that help with this problem server not heaping .

Comment

Your Audio on Stereo?

PCM
                  PCM
                  Hobby Tester
                  When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

You on the NEW File out June 12 2017 (R19)

This File had a 5.1 Sound upgrade

JUST SAYIN
                    Hobby Tester
                    When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

Changes in release 0.2.18-r19-254:

Kernel:
                      Added support for GPT partitions.

Player:
                      Added CEC support.
                      Fixed teletext rendering.
                      Fixed non-synchronous teletext subtitles.
                      Fixed long start of HLS stream without audio track.
                      Fixed TimeshiftPlayer plugin.
                      Fixed scan of "WPA/TKIP" WiFi networks.
                      Fixed SAMBA if network is connected after STB start.

Browser:
                      Fixed crash while trying to open link to m2ts file in internet browser.
                      Improved WiFi manager.

Embedded portal:
                      Updated Dolby logotypes.
                      Removed some audio settings.
                      Added MAGis Cast to main menu.
                      Hobby Tester
                      When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

Just go inner portal settings, and update the software automatically, after the download go back to video club and you will have sound on this movies, I have problem to listen music, I did it, and it worked for me... I do not know if the box is failing, but it works now, and every time they upload new movies I do the same thing if the sound is gone....

Comment

Originally posted by gitano0616 View Post
                          Just go inner portal settings, and update the software automatically, after the download go back to video club and you will have sound on this movies, I have problem to listen music, I did it, and it worked for me... I do not know if the box is failing, but it works now, and every time they upload new movies I do the same thing if the sound is gone....
                          Went to (Settings, Go to the Inner Portal, Settings, Software Autoupdate, F2) (mag rebooted, movies) and these 13 movies. (The Wizard of Lies, The Book of Henry, Monster I Sland, A Ghost Story, Big Bear, Happy Hunting, Killing Gunther, Last Rampage: The Escape of Gar Tison, The Houses October Built 2, The Little Hours) are without audio. There's only one movie uploaded yesterday (Cult of Chucky,) has audio, the other two are without audio(Spider-Man, The Bequiled.) Which proves there something happening when movies are being uploaded, sounds like the audio is being turned off when movies converted to the mag 254 format.. Then uploaded to the NFPS network server.

Comment

Originally posted by amrunon View Post

Went to (Settings, Go to the Inner Portal, Settings, Software Autoupdate, F2) (mag rebooted, movies) and these 13 movies. (The Wizard of Lies, The Book of Henry, Monster I Sland, A Ghost Story, Big Bear, Happy Hunting, Killing Gunther, Last Rampage: The Escape of Gar Tison, The Houses October Built 2, The Little Hours) are without audio. There's only one movie uploaded yesterday (Cult of Chucky,) has audio, the other two are without audio(Spider-Man, The Bequiled.) Which proves there something happening when movies are being uploaded, sounds like the audio is being turned off when movies converted to the mag 254 format.. Then uploaded to the NFPS network server.
                            Because the Movies no sound for you are DTS 5.1
                            The ones working for you are PCM 48 (2ch)

I have a Few Mag 254 all fine..So its your End..Sounds like...

I do Know the R19 file its fix for DTS 5.1 Just Saying
                            Hobby Tester
                            When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

I have the same problem with my audio. I,m running the r19 also. I have other boxes running with the r14 and they are all fine. Its no big deal most of the movies on page 2 all work fine. But its good yo know other people have this problem. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X