Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Stb blocked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stb blocked

Stb blocked!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by andrea View Post
    Stb blocked!
    Check your iptv portal using the donation checker. Another iptv portal was added and you may have been switched over to it. If you were switched, you need to change the url in the box.
    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

I am in same problem of "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider". I open donation checker I see the iptv portal is p3.iptvprivateserver.tv , It was p1.iptvprivateserver.tv now is p3 that is mean some one switches it.
      Can you show me how to change url in the box to p3 since I can not access to the box, it stops me with that message.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Queo View Post
        I am in same problem of "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider". I open donation checker I see the iptv portal is p3.iptvprivateserver.tv , It was p1.iptvprivateserver.tv now is p3 that is mean some one switches it.
        Can you show me how to change url in the box to p3 since I can not access to the box, it stops me with that message.
        Thanks.
        You are using a mag? You need to change the server url in the settings from p1 to p3.

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

If you have the m a g 254 press the button above the volume + when you see the message "loading portal" then go to system settings the servers then portals and change whatever is in there to the new portal

Comment

I have the same problem STB is blocked cannot even put my server in I tried unplugging the mag and holding the button with the three lines while doing this you have to plug in the power cord into the box still holding the button when finally something shows up you have to change the setting to def and say ok then you have to save it then unplug the dam thing in again but still I get the wrong thing you have to change the video this I read up on the forum but it says wrong image on it I tell you I get as far as the wrong image on the blue screen and it still wont reboot this is the best I can tell you because I am having a little bit of an issue with the details they give you on this I can get as far as the blue screen but that is all Good luck to you on this

Comment

Nightmare, Yes, I am using MAG254. The Yellow color is not filled the square and then the message of "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider" is displayed. I even hold the round button which is above the volume but it does not effected. I can not change the url to p3.
              We did not have a problems like this.
              Please give me an advice.

Comment

I am having issues as well STB Blocker as well i have rebooted my mag 254 and have restarted my internet as well, i went to the IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER and reset but still nothing not sure where to go from there. wish i could locate an instruction page or a fool proof plan

Comment

Originally posted by KingT View Post
                  I am having issues as well STB Blocker as well i have rebooted my mag 254 and have restarted my internet as well, i went to the IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER and reset but still nothing not sure where to go from there. wish i could locate an instruction page or a fool proof plan
                  Go back to the donation checker and check what portal you have. There was additional iptv portal added and chances are, yours was changed to the new one. If you are on the new iptv portal p3, then you need to make the change to the url in the mag to that.

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Nightmare, it is working now after to push the round which is above the volume. I change the p1 to p3.
                    Thank you for your instruction.

Comment

Thank you it worked i didn't see that post earlier myapologies

Comment

I still cannot get into the don. checker it says I have wrong information but I have all my # so whats up with that ? will try and change from p1 top p3

Comment

Hey guys it worked just changed from p1 to p3 but I cannot get into donation checker this happen at the maint. outage they had to do a reset on there end before it would work ?

Comment

I was sent an email by the staff saying my new portal is p3 which is the one I had always when I check my checker is says p5 I have tried both and neither work, still getting t

Comment

My post above got cut off. can't get anything just the "block" message no matter what I do. Do I have to enter the "p" before the number now didn't have to before?

Comment

Working...
                              X