Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

There are no sound or weak sound.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are no sound or weak sound.

Most channels are no sound or they are very weak sound. These problems were not happened previously. Please some one give me an advise how to correct problems.
    Thanks.

You're not the only one , what receiver model do you have ?

Comment

I have MAG 254.
      I though that I am only one who is in trouble no sound but I am not.
      I am currently connecting the output from TV to the BOSS that help me to have sound.
      Thank you to let me know.
      Thanks.

Comment

I have mag254. ( I write M A G two five four)
        I though that I am only one who is in trouble no sound but I am not.
        I am currently connecting the output from TV to the BOSS that help me to have sound.
        Thank you to let me know.
        Thanks.

Comment

Ok , the only work around i found for this is to use the informir app with a phone or a tablet , it will enable you to change the volume of the receiver to the maximum again.

On your receiver in the setting menu go in the bottom right option which is the remote control option , put it to ON then input a device name and a password and then exit.

On your phone or tablet once the informir app is installed you should see select device , select it and then from there go on the remote control of your receiver and go to any channel go back on your phone or tablet and you should see a controller layout like the one of your receiver and you should see the volume button. You should be able to raiser or lower the volume this way.

Let me know if you have any troubles.

Comment

Thank you very much for your advise. It is so complicated setting up. I affray that I will mess up my devices therefore I am better not play with it but wait for the problems get fix.
            Thanks;

Comment

If this is a Mag 254 update to the newest software and that will make the volume work again.

Comment

waou it s really work , thanks so so much

Comment

What the instructions we supposed to use to this sound back? Tank

Comment

Hi Nimiq, would you please kindly explain more detail how to set up in order to have sound, I do not understand very well. Do we have good documents on this ? there are many peoples are in problems of no sound. First: I do not see "On your receiver in the setting menu go in the bottom right option which is the remote control option , put it to ON then input a device name and a password and then exit". I do not see the option of "Remote control. Second, where is "the informir app" in the Internet that I should install to my IPad ?.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Second, where is "the informir app" in the Internet that I should install to my IPad ?. type magic remote in your app store its a free app and will say from informir

Comment

82harley, I am successfully install the "infomir" to my iPhone.
                        I am going to do First step that setting up the remote control on the device. I am at work now and going to do it tomorrow.
                        Thank you very much for your instruction.

Comment

My device MAG 254 has sound as normal. I am no problem.
                          Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Sorry if i answer late , happy to hear that the solution was resolve.

If there is anything let me know.

Comment

what is the app I sould pic on infomir apps? there are about 5 .tks

Comment

Working...
                              X