Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

freezing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freezing

A lot of channels are freezing non stop, Any thing to fix it? Mag 254

i also have same problem for three weeks now. i loaded update and still freezing.

Comment

Been having a lot of Freezing here also on Portal 1 been this way for 3 weeks cant even watch it

Comment

same here lots of freezing unwatchable using mag 254

Comment

iptv an guest this freezing has to be address as ppv wwe was on tonite an freezing like crasey a lot of pps like to watch an its bad you providercan not even it get this up with out freezing thank stried watching western channel could not freezing also I have a ms8 android box why the best out there an work great on kodi an in theader movies no buffering but want to watch iptv is bull when my sub is up iam done so much for good maitance on site thank s

Comment

Someone say, 254 Freezing like Siberia. Very much a suck hole!

Comment

MAG's cant handle the HD Streams.
              Time to spend $50 -$100 on a Quad core 2Gb. Android STB.

MAG's served their purpose, but it's time to upgrade folks!
              The sooner you do it, the sooner you will stop complaining (no offense intended).
              /kens
              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course you intended to offend me lol.

I disagree Ken..MAG 254 works fine on HD Channels.. Back West its weird from 1pm to 4pm ish channels all buffy JUST ON SOME CHANNELS NOT ALL!!! Weekends the WORST..Bandwith Problem am thinking.. Worst here are 120 182 170's Others when up and running are fine (150mbps)
              Hobby Tester
              When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

I believe the MAG 254 can adequately handle HD streams.The freezing problem could be server-overloading during peak hours.
                Can't brush aside all MAGs either. There is the MAG 256, now on the market, with 1gb memory, and the MAG 351/352 coming

Comment

I also use 8X CPU Cortex -A53 Fastest android on market and still freezing

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
                    MAG's cant handle the HD Streams.
                    Time to spend $50 -$100 on a Quad core 2Gb. Android STB.

MAG's served their purpose, but it's time to upgrade folks!
                    The sooner you do it, the sooner you will stop complaining (no offense intended).
                    /kens
                    Some people will never admit that the problem is on the server side..I have other Iptv providers running full HD channels on my mag 254 without any issues..So stop misleading people on buying android boxes

Comment

im using an avov viox 2 and a mag 254 the freezing is so common that its becoming unwatchable , its frustrating. i use to use another iptv service and never had this issue with it on both these boxes, the problem is it didnt have the channels i like here. id pay more year if they would solve this if its a server issue

Comment

Thank you all. Funny that we hear nothing from the top.

Comment

read the sticky about freezing and lagging....
                          I have fiber, I have only one device hard wired to my router and no wifi going
                          a t96 pro octacore with 3 gig ram

If your claims that its on our side is true, then why do I only get freezing running your service. If I use live channels on mobdro, I get no freezing. I watched the ufc fight on mobdro last weekend because I couldn't even get bt2 to work on your service.
                          If I choose certain channels on your service, I get no freezing, but some channels get constant freezing.

How is that on my end?......

Comment

Jarmster123 is 100% correct. I have 2 providers, NFPS and ******. Using MAG254 and AvovTvonline+. Its not on our end nor is it because the MAG's are not Quad core like Kens mentioned. I have compared both providers and must admit NFPS freezes more. Eventually NFPS may get it done right, only time and patience will tell.

Comment

Working...
                            X