Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

MAG 256/257 IPTV Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAG 256/257 IPTV Box

With all the feedback on the MAG IPTV boxes would one say that the MAG 256/257 is the recommended box with the below features, instead of the 254.
    chipset: STiH301
    Processor: ARM Cortex A9 1.5 GHz
    Perfomance: 3500 DMIPS
    RAM 1 Gb
    Flash memory 512 Mb
    Software
    Operating system Linux 3.3

Over the mag254, yes. Over an android stb, no.
    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

The difference in price of the MAG 254 and the MAG 256 from Infomir - the agents' website - is $16.95 (US currency)
      So I'll say if it's a MAG, go for the 256 from Infomir
      Last edited by clerview; 01-16-2017, 09:21 AM. Reason: price correction

Comment

I always will recommend and Android over a linux just for the side use of other applications.

Not to cut down the MAG's, but low cost Android units now have more power and resources than the High end Mag units (MAG 352)

I recommend the M8S Android for cost and performance.
        /kens

I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

This notion that the android operating system is better than a dedicated MAG stb boxes is wrong. For one the Mag is just like a cable box in that you can turn on and watch TV within seconds, and even use their included remote to control the TV's power and volume(with one remote), which you cannot say the same for those cheap Chinese remote that comes with those boxes.

Those M8S boxes are buggy and in order to watch TV you have to use Kodi which takes over 20 clicks just to get the channel you want taking up to 5 minutes. If you want to use STB emulator which emulates a mag box, then you have to deal with all its bugs and freezes with that beta software.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicer View Post
            This notion that the android operating system is better than a dedicated MAG stb boxes is wrong. For one the Mag is just like a cable box in that you can turn on and watch TV within seconds, and even use their included remote to control the TV's power and volume(with one remote), which you cannot say the same for those cheap Chinese remote that comes with those boxes.

Those M8S boxes are buggy and in order to watch TV you have to use Kodi which takes over 20 clicks just to get the channel you want taking up to 5 minutes. If you want to use STB emulator which emulates a mag box, then you have to deal with all its bugs and freezes with that beta software.
            MiBox, CSA93Q, H96 and many other Chinese boxes are not cheap.......go to Aliexpress, look, see and compare before you look at the price and then tell me they're cheap.

You are totally wrong about having to use Kodi for these boxes. I use two Stalker Stb emulators on my CSA93Q box, using two different servers and it isn't buggy. If you want buggy try one of the Mickeyhop boxes as they have apps that nobody knows what they are or what they're used for. The VPN app doesn't work at all but then it isn't alone.
            When you get done with that, try loading anything on any of these boxes and you'll quickly discover you bought the box but they own it.

The truth is many boxes with 1gb and 2gb memory are greatly overpriced and that is evident as Aliexpress sells Mag 200 and Mag 250 boxes for about 40 bucks and that's about what they are worth.

Comment

Working...
            X