Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New way to donate!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New way to donate!!!

You guys have to come back to pay pal way to donate.I know lot of people what have problem to get this service because they don’t have bitcoins account.

funny thing is that once a person understands how bitcoin (crypto-currencies) works, then it is so simple and not only that but there is no third party entity (like paypal), that may use you info for their own gains and also they (paypal) have been known to hand over your transaction info over to most anyone that asks for it.

and
    Yes the governemnts want to regulate crypto and they are actively doing that. They are not in control of crypto and that does not please them,,, they are in control of other comerence entities like paypal thou. Think about that for a minute or two

Another thing is that yes crypto currencies will soon be a digital control on you and everything you do and buy (or not buy, depending on what the government wants to happen)... but that is the banks issued 'centralized' crypto and the government issued 'centralized' crypto.
    Bitcoin and other crypto like it are decentralized , meaning they are not part of the government's or the Banks ultimate plan. And is why these decentralized crypto currencies scare the governments and the elite and is why they are pushing to regulate it as much as possible.
    However... we can still use crypto (bitcoin) in every day purchases and we can be secure in knowing that the governments are not tracking these transactions, nor could they.

Yes they and anyone can see that you or I made a crypto transaction, but that is all that they can see and there is no way they can see anything else unless you yourself tell them.
    In Canada here, they have passed a regulation that soon you will have to report all info about your crypto transactions that are over $1000
    That is a bad thing because as you may have guessed, it is a step towards their full control on decentralized currencies.

Myself, i believe Decentralized crypto (such as bitcoin) is a good thing , but the physical dollar is the best thing that we have, but unfortunately that will soon be a thing of the past. The government can not control you when they can not control dollar bills and where or when or on what they can be spent.
    As I mentioned, the governments and Banks will and are actively gaining their own CENTRALIZED crypto currencies and when that comes into everyday use, then we are all gonna be in a bad place in our times.
    Decentralized crypto is not the government's or the Bank's thou, it is ours, the people's.

Okay so now you know how I feel about all this, so now i will show you how easy it is to gain use of bitcoin(decentralized currency).

First thing to know is that there are many ways to use crypto.

Thru an ATM , thru a third party miner, thru bitcash apps and other apps , thru an online Exchange and some other ways too. There is also ways of trading and speculating on crypto for investors.

What I will show you is how to setup an online wallet and use an Exchange service.
    The Exchange service I will be talking about will be Blockchain.com
    There are many online services, but there are also many that are not secure and intentionally are like that and which is not what you want.

An online wallet is secured by private keys(passwords) which only you would have access to. Some Exchanges do not allow you the keys and these are the services to stay away from.
    If you do not control the keys then you do not control the currency within your Wallet.
    Those exchanges also are open to hackers.
    I hacker would not try to hack one person and their wallet. The time and resources involved and if the Wallet does not hold a huge cash of funds then it is not feasible for the hacker. But if the hacker gets into a Exchange service that holds all the keys of many wallets, then the hacker could hack the service and gain access to all them Wallets in one swoop, kinda thing

I only told you all that so you know how to stay secure when dealing with online wallets and so you also know the basic differences between Decentralized currencies and Centralized currencies.

So here we go..

Open Blockchain.com/wallet on your computer.
    Then follow the prompts that they supply to get setup.

They will give you your Wallet key (which you should copy on a piece of paper and store in safe place. Also copy it on your PC some place and any other place you feel is neccassary.
    If you loose that key then you loose access to your wallet.

They will also give you a pharse to copy and keep safe. This pharse can be used to retrieve a Wallet or move your wallet to another online Exchange. So keep that pharse in a safe place as well.
    They will also ask you for a couple things to confirm that it is you that is applying for this service and Wallet.
    A working camera on a cell phone or a camera on a laptop will be needed.
    They will want a picture of you and also a picture of a authorized form of picture ID
    this process in completly secure and is only to verified your identity so it can only be you that is using the exchange and your wallet.

Then they will want you to connect a bank credit card or bank debit card to your wallet and this will be so you can transfer Fiat funds (dollars) into your Wallet and turn that into bitcoin currency.

Then when you use the currency to purchase something like papiao services, it is fast and easy.

Open papiao's purchase webpage. Select what you want and then there will be the webpage showing the amount of bitcoin needed and a crypto ID address to send the funds to.
    The ID address is shown as a QR code and can be photographed and used at your Exchange, or you can copy the ID number (which is supplied too) and then paste the ID number at your Exchange and send the crypto to papiao and then within an hour you will receive what you paid for.

It is that easy and all done from your comfort of your home
    And it is a secure process, even the process when you give them your ID pictures is thru a secured service.

Believe me friends, you will want to get to know how to use Decentralized crypto currencies and an online exchange.
    No better time then the present to get to know how.

And as i mentioned earlier, the Bank's crypto of any government supported crypto or any crypto that you may get email about as an advertisement is the kind to stay away from
    Use the Blockchain.com Exchange service or other service that is secure and uses decentralized currencies is what you want.
    Remember, if they do not offer you your own Private Wallet Key then they are not secured.

There can be alot more to learn and explore with crypto and i can help anyone with any of that if they want, just ask

There are also a few tutorials I have previously posted here at zeta.

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-forum...faster-and-why
    https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-forum...ets-the-basics
    https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-forum...cy-transaction

Comment

Also check out the Cash App if you are in US. So easy, and quick. My uncle just purchased with the cash app and had the donations in under 30 min. If you aren't in the US then read post 2!

How to buy and send bitcoin using the Cash App

Comment

It’s not that we don’t understand the bitcoin and cash app service, however its because cash app and the other payment gateways are not available in some countries and the only way we could pay is with PayPal mining.your help will be appreciated in this matter because all the donations in my portal expired and they is no way to pay from the Caribbean.

Comment

Originally posted by innerman70 View Post
          It’s not that we don’t understand the bitcoin and cash app service, however its because cash app and the other payment gateways are not available in some countries and the only way we could pay is with PayPal mining.your help will be appreciated in this matter because all the donations in my portal expired and they is no way to pay from the Caribbean.
          PM me sir. i too is from the caribbean and i found a way to donate, it just cost a bit more but than the paypal option but worth it

Comment

could you elaborate on that payment method i am also from the caribbean and i am having great difficulties in purchasing donation i need help. I have a paypal account.

Comment

Originally posted by ratman View Post
              could you elaborate on that payment method i am also from the caribbean and i am having great difficulties in purchasing donation i need help. I have a paypal account.
              i sent you PM

Comment

Working...
              X