Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Please help! MAG322w1 "STB Blocked, Please Call Your Provider"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! MAG322w1 "STB Blocked, Please Call Your Provider"

Hello, I'm new here but I've had IPTV through papiao for a bit over two years now. I renewed my payment today and all I get is this popup. I've already preformed an IPTV reset online (twice) and reloaded the portal, but nothing happens. If I try going to "Account Info" or "Payment" I'm met with a blank screen. I'm not sure what to do.

Also, on the stalker website, I get the same popup, but with "MAC:SN:UNDEFINED" underneath (I don't know what significance that holds). I own a MAG322w1 box. Anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it? Thank you so much.

Originally posted by Turtle143 View Post
    Hello, I'm new here but I've had IPTV through papiao for a bit over two years now. I renewed my payment today and all I get is this popup. I've already preformed an IPTV reset online (twice) and reloaded the portal, but nothing happens. If I try going to "Account Info" or "Payment" I'm met with a blank screen. I'm not sure what to do.

Also, on the stalker website, I get the same popup, but with "MAC:SN:UNDEFINED" underneath (I don't know what significance that holds). I own a MAG322w1 box. Anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it? Thank you so much.
    After you renew, make sure your Mac address is still attached. Check you portal, make sure it matches.

If you have done that, change to another portal and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

After you renew, make sure your Mac address is still attached. Check you portal, make sure it matches.

If you have done that, change to another portal and try again.
      The mac address is the 12 digit number seperated by colons on my mag box correct? Also, how do I exit the blue screen and go back to the portal to check if it matches? Is it a button on my remote or?

Comment

MAC address should start with 00:1a:79

I haven’t dealt with a mag in forever but I thought if you hold the setup button? Or the button on the RCU with the 3 lines while the portal is attempting to load the settings menu will pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
          MAC address should start with 00:1a:79

I haven’t dealt with a mag in forever but I thought if you hold the setup button? Or the button on the RCU with the 3 lines while the portal is attempting to load the settings menu will pop up.
          Not home right now but I will try it when I get the chance. Will report back. Also, sorry for the late responses!

Comment

I'm back! It totally worked man, thanks so much for the help. Took a few tries of disconnecting the box and timing, but the fix was waiting for the infomir screen to load, then when it prompts you to go to the menu, you press the button with the three lines and three dots beside it. Then you should be met with three options, embedded portal, your current portal, and settings. You scroll down to general settings and then go to portal settings. There you can update your portal to the one your new donation is set to. Mine was on p6.iptvprivateserver.ru, but it's supposed to be set to p7.iptvprivateserver.ru. Then save it, go back and hit reboot portal. Worked great and now I also have an updated version of what I had before, with more categories and channels. Bless you and have a great day!

Comment

Hi I have had a donation for years. I have a mag 254 and a 322 . I got notice to renew,however I have upgraded to a 522 retiring the 254. How do I renew my donation It shows both 254 mac and 322mac I want retire 254 mac and add 522 mac and Im on server 5 and I believe it needs to change to 4 or 7 for the 522 to work Should I just set up a new account as I believe this puts me on server 7?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mechone1 View Post
                Hi I have had a donation for years. I have a mag 254 and a 322 . I got notice to renew,however I have upgraded to a 522 retiring the 254. How do I renew my donation It shows both 254 mac and 322mac I want retire 254 mac and add 522 mac and Im on server 5 and I believe it needs to change to 4 or 7 for the 522 to work Should I just set up a new account as I believe this puts me on server 7?
                Thanks
                You can renew and have your portal changed to 4 or 7 or just buy a new one. Either way will work
                IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

You can renew and have your portal changed to 4 or 7 or just buy a new one. Either way will work
                  Thank you

Comment

Ok instead of renew I just purchased new ,now I have 2 issues . The system gives port 3 I need to change port to 4or 7 to get 522 to work ,when I change port it goes to port 5 ,tried again it goes back to 3,tried again it goes back to 5. I put in the mac address for my 322 and it comes back Mac already exists

Comment

pm me your info and I can change to whatever portal you like
                      All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
                      X