Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mag 522 box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag 522 box

I note that Mag 522 boxes are upgrade from mag 322. Are these boxed supported using the donation for IPTV boxes?

minitra OS is not supported.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post
      minitra OS is not supported.
      Actually we recently added support for the latest infomir boxes, they all work on portals p4 and p7.
      Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post

Actually we recently added support for the latest infomir boxes, they all work on portals p4 and p7.
        thats is great. just to be clear p4 and p7 only or p4 to p7. thanks
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

p4 and p7 only, at the moment.
          Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Comment

ok great. thank you

Comment

So with this information NFPS Administrator I can use Mag 522 boxes once I use p4 or p7. Will one of the mention port be automatically selected or be place in manually when setting up the box?

Comment

yes you can use it with p4 or p7. when you order your service system randomly assign you one. but if you log in with your credentials on provider site and you can change it again. if you dont get what you are looking you can always send an email to papiao or moderators to change it for you.

Comment

new orders are automatically assigned to the new portal p7, your box should have no problem there but if need any assistance feel free to post here or contact [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Comment

I need some help please with Mag 522 boxes. Last year I was able to set up a number of The Mag 522 boxes these boxes are working fine. Recently, I try to *** up 3 new Mag 522 boxes with new donations for each box. All I am getting is Your stb is blocked call your provider. I checked over and over to make sure all the information was entered correctly. the result is still the same. I have changed the portals from 4 to 7 with the other url suggested still nothing. I used the donation in a mag 322 and it work fine. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X