Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

322 last update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 322 last update

since last update in july unable view picture during guide only sound and channel guide list.
    unable to get previous update no option ..
    is there fix for this??
    thanks for reading

well i have two 322w1 both updated same issue

any one have same trouble??

Comment

I just set up my old Mag 254 for a new customer as a trial. The channels will not change in the guide with the remote. Has this ever been corrected? Or do I need to do an update?

Comment

Hello, we have recently purchase a MAG351 and in stalker guide i have the same proble, no video only sound, only video in fullscreen, any solution?

Thanks

Regards

Comment

no answer to my issue no pic sound only on 322 since last update
          my old 254 works

Comment

I don't think there are to many members here with a Mag 322.Most switched over to a dreamlink from the older mags.
            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I have a 322 and I am experiencing the same issue. I also have a 256w1 and this works with no issues. I thought the issue had to do with PAL and NTSC but I gues not.

Comment

Same here even when changing to different Portal 1 address

Comment

Originally posted by Scuba1900 View Post
                  I have a 322 and I am experiencing the same issue. I also have a 256w1 and this works with no issues. I thought the issue had to do with PAL and NTSC but I gues not.
                  update my 322 works ok when i use different provider/// i get pic and sound on guide...but back on nfps sound no picture on guide.....just info.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                      I don't think there are to many members here with a Mag 322.Most switched over to a dreamlink from the older mags.
                      to bad mag box not udating time for new box

Comment

• Dodgeit
                        Dodgeit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep and you will not look back.I use a Buzz and the dreamlinks and don't even think about the mag.

Here is a little help for those still experimenting with this issue.
                      I bought 4 MAG322 all of which had sound in the preview but no picture....
                      After repacking to send back to seller I thought about doing the following....

Download file 2.20.05-324 (December 27-2017) imageupdate from:
                      hxxp://fw.tivi.bg/im/322/imageupdate (do not extract or anything just leave it as it.)

Move it to a folder named "mag322" in your usb drive (fat) you need to create the folder or you will get an error.

Plug your usb drive into mag (I used front USB)

Open Settings? System settings ? Software update. (Inner portal)

In Software update window set Update method = USB

Select Verify (OK) to make sure that STB can detect imageupdate file.

If the file is detected and readable successfuly you'll see Software Update window

you're welcome

Kalimasito

Comment

SO after being a faithful MAG user for the last few years, I am now switching, just got myself 4 new Dreamlikn T2 Plus boxes, I hope a made the right choice this time, MAG's are nice boxes still but very conflicting sometimes, not being able to turn it off and have it turn back on and have the TV actually recognize it is a pain, have to switch input and turn off/on the box a few times before I can have the video even show on the TV, in some instances I have to actually reboot the box in order for the TV to see it. Very dumb in fact. hate to say it but moving to a better solution.

Any advice on this box? cons and pros...

Kalimasito

Comment

Got the latest software update for the MAG322. I am seeing the channels. However, when selected the blue bar will be completed but no video.

Comment

Theres a Dec 10th update running fine and Dec 20th i see now also will test later..
                            Hobby Tester
                            When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

Working...
                            X