Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New Mag 524W3 your STB is not suport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mag 524W3 your STB is not suport

Any iinformation you can provide to update this box and make it work with donations from papiao

Use P4 or P7.

Comment

Wow thank you so much,working perfect in p7

Comment

Originally posted by alainsantos14 View Post
        Good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by alainsantos14 View Post
          I am testing one on P7 now and yes it works perfect.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Hello every one,
            I have a quick question hope someone can help me
            I just got a new donation and the portal number is P1 and when I change the portal it only give me P5
            I've been reading that this mag works on P4 or P7. My question is how can I change to one of those portal

Comment

Originally posted by Monte80 View Post
              Hello every one,
              I have a quick question hope someone can help me
              I just got a new donation and the portal number is P1 and when I change the portal it only give me P5
              I've been reading that this mag works on P4 or P7. My question is how can I change to one of those portal
              -Order number is 16 digits -- for iptvprivateserver
              -Donation number is 12 digits -- for iptvprivateserver

Code:
              http://IPTVPrivateserver.is
              The Donation number is also the Username and Password and is what you enter onto your iptv device for login credentials.
              The same 12 digit Donation number for both.

-The login credentials at the IPTVPrivateserver.is (papiao) website are a bit different then what your receiver login asks for..

At the website, click on the HELP tab.
              Then open the MANAGE DONATIONS option.

There under that tab, you will see 2 lines that need to be filled in.

--First line... They give you 3 choices, you only need one of the three.
              1. Donation Client -you would need to use this option if bought from a re-seller. Your re-seller should have given you this Client ID.
              2. Order ID -this is the 16 digit Order number.
              3. Email - email used to make the original Order from source. Buying from a re-seller is not the original Order or source. But, if you have your resellers email addy, which he used for original transaction, then that will work to fill in this line... cause it is what the line asks for.

--Second line... only one choice.
              Donation - 12 digit number.

There will also be a box to check, proving you are not a robot, and always wait for the captcha to run its course.
              Then lastly, click the Search Donation tab.

With the next window that opens, you can see all the client-server info needed.
              Can also check or change your attached MAC address here and also is where the IPTV Reset function is found.
              If you change your MAC address, then after that has completed , you will need to log back into that window again and perform a reset. This is because, after saving a new MAC addy and before a reset can be performed, you will be booted you outta that window, that is how it saves the new MAC addy.
              The reset function also needs to be performed if you change your IP connection.

The 'Change Portal' function is also found here.
              And be sure to do the change in your receiver's server setup as well, to match the new portal

Comment

Originally posted by six degrees View Post

-Order number is 16 digits -- for iptvprivateserver
                -Donation number is 12 digits -- for iptvprivateserver

Code:
                http://IPTVPrivateserver.is
                The Donation number is also the Username and Password and is what you enter onto your iptv device for login credentials.
                The same 12 digit Donation number for both.

-The login credentials at the IPTVPrivateserver.is (papiao) website are a bit different then what your receiver login asks for..

At the website, click on the HELP tab.
                Then open the MANAGE DONATIONS option.

There under that tab, you will see 2 lines that need to be filled in.

--First line... They give you 3 choices, you only need one of the three.
                1. Donation Client -you would need to use this option if bought from a re-seller. Your re-seller should have given you this Client ID.
                2. Order ID -this is the 16 digit Order number.
                3. Email - email used to make the original Order from source. Buying from a re-seller is not the original Order or source. But, if you have your resellers email addy, which he used for original transaction, then that will work to fill in this line... cause it is what the line asks for.

--Second line... only one choice.
                Donation - 12 digit number.

There will also be a box to check, proving you are not a robot, and always wait for the captcha to run its course.
                Then lastly, click the Search Donation tab.

With the next window that opens, you can see all the client-server info needed.
                Can also check or change your attached MAC address here and also is where the IPTV Reset function is found.
                If you change your MAC address, then after that has completed , you will need to log back into that window again and perform a reset. This is because, after saving a new MAC addy and before a reset can be performed, you will be booted you outta that window, that is how it saves the new MAC addy.
                The reset function also needs to be performed if you change your IP connection.

The 'Change Portal' function is also found here.
                And be sure to do the change in your receiver's server setup as well, to match the new portal

I know how to do all that, but when i try to generate a new portal number it only generates two which is P1 and P5, what I need to know is how to generate a P4 or P7 portal

Comment

Originally posted by Monte80 View Post

I know how to do all that, but when i try to generate a new portal number it only generates two which is P1 and P5, what I need to know is how to generate a P4 or P7 portal
                  Send me your info in a pm. Let me take a look
                  IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

Thanks it's working now on P7.

Comment

Hello, Im having exactly the same problem Monte80 is having...try changing my portal but only giving me p1 and P2...and says stb not supported..can you possible help me out Nightmare? Frustrated..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brewster69 View Post
                        Hello, Im having exactly the same problem Monte80 is having...try changing my portal but only giving me p1 and P2...and says stb not supported..can you possible help me out Nightmare? Frustrated..lol
                        IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Hello,

Sorry but I too am having the same issue. When I try changing the portal/s it changes it from P1 to P5, then I try again and it puts it back to P1. How do I change it to P7?

TIA,

Sondra

Comment

pm me your code info
                            All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Can someone help me to configure iptv simple client with papiao information in Kodi. I am trying to use m3u however the playlist from papiao ends in ts. What am I missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X