Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

The channels on mag 256 works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liv359, you only need to create a folder on you pendrive with name mag256 and copy the file imageupdate only inside the folder. (If it download as a text, erase the extension .text and you can see it now are file). Insert the drive in your usb port on your box. Go to system settings, choose software update. Change update method to USB. You will see on path said /mag256/imageupdate. Press ok, and choose F1. Note:You wiil see New Version 220 Description said 0.2.20-a7.7-256. Dont worry if you see on both said version 220.

i hope you can do it.

Comment

Remember eddieboo said

"remember......
      PROBLEM : the only issue is this damn mag256 also check the update if you reboot it.... so dont reboot the box unless you have to and if you do it will update to the latest one and you will have to do it all over again."

if the box update with the new update again, you will do the downgrade again. Only if happen.

Comment

• Dodgeit
        Dodgeit commented
        Editing a comment
        Is there no way to turn auto update off? I don't have one but i know it can be done on the 250/254

Liv359, you are right. The link is closed.

Comment

Hi Aracibo, What can I do if he link is closed?

Comment

Now I am able to download the image file but only as a text file. If I remove the .txt, the file is inoperable.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv359 View Post
            Now I am able to download the image file but only as a text file. If I remove the .txt, the file is inoperable.
            The file is not inoperable. The mag256 read it without extension. It look as a blank page, remember is a file.

Comment

i just checked, the link is working,,,,
              you should be good to download the file from the link

i will try to upload the file here but had an issue in past..

Comment

Originally posted by eddieboo View Post
                i just checked, the link is working,,,,
                you should be good to download the file from the link

i will try to upload the file here but had an issue in past..

The link down yesterday because they upload the 2017 the las update, but this 2017 don't work.

I try to upload too, but show a error upload. The updatefile sept 2016 work. Inclusive; this update of sept 2016 fix a problem with my box regarding a remote control.

Comment

Hi, please I need some help installing the 256w1 mag bay and it does not work the channels but they do not look at each other.

Comment

When I try to update firmware Sept 2016 firmware to path /mag256/imageupdate, I am repeadelay getting the same error, update files were not found or damaged!

Comment

Originally posted by Liv359 View Post
                      When I try to update firmware Sept 2016 firmware to path /mag256/imageupdate, I am repeadelay getting the same error, update files were not found or damaged!
                      Really Liv359, yesterday i have to do the same operation and work. Something on your pen drive or path would be incorrect.The imageupdate work.

Comment

Working...
                      X