Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Question on NoBlock file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on NoBlock file

This question is for anyone who has tested the NoBlock file on a 4 or 5 year old mag 254 using r14 with auto update always kept off. Does the NoBlock file allow ppv movies to play all the way to the end ?

Originally posted by starky View Post
    This question is for anyone who has tested the NoBlock file on a 4 or 5 year old mag 254 using r14 with auto update always kept off. Does the NoBlock file allow ppv movies to play all the way to the end ?
    The NoBlock file stops the mag from connecting to the infomir server.That way they can't block any servers.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Have tested both. Before I will answer your question, what particular PPV movie(s) you are referring to? Few months ago, I was watching a PPV movies titled: Invisible Man.. it got cut-off, did not finish the movie. I was not sure at that time if I was using MAG254 with no block file or not. By the way, 2 of 3 MAG254s I’m using have “No Block“ loaded in them, 1 MAG254 does not have.

Have you researched in the forum if anyone experiencing or have experienced not finishing playing PPV movies regardless of type of STB they are using?

ive seen or read a post by Shooty the explanation as to why PPV movies cut off (not finishing the movie).. it got something to do with source configuration ( time the server is set-up only 2-hours) so if the PPV movies is more than 2-hours, you will not see or play the whole movie. Shooty is very knowledgeable and respected guy on this community.

Comment

PPV1 Greyhound (91 minutes and PPV2 The Old Guard (124 minutes) have been posted as not finishing. When you get time test with mag 254 running NoBlock and post results.

Comment

PPV1 Greyhound (91 minutes and PPV2 The Old Guard (124 minutes) have been posted as not finishing. When you get time test with mag 254 running NoBlock and post results.
          MAG 254 running NOBLOCK did not finish PPV2 movie The Old Guard. Played about 80-minutes up to portion where (two immortals taken just about to board the plane). Stopped and play start from the beginning again

For the Greyhound PPV1 I have watched that movie early in the afternoon using the BuzzTV ST4000. No issue experienced.

Comment

I have also watched greyhound to completion

Comment

Originally posted by DiZ4me View Post

Have tested both. Before I will answer your question, what particular PPV movie(s) you are referring to? Few months ago, I was watching a PPV movies titled: Invisible Man.. it got cut-off, did not finish the movie. I was not sure at that time if I was using MAG254 with no block file or not. By the way, 2 of 3 MAG254s I’m using have “No Block“ loaded in them, 1 MAG254 does not have.

Have you researched in the forum if anyone experiencing or have experienced not finishing playing PPV movies regardless of type of STB they are using?

ive seen or read a post by Shooty the explanation as to why PPV movies cut off (not finishing the movie).. it got something to do with source configuration ( time the server is set-up only 2-hours) so if the PPV movies is more than 2-hours, you will not see or play the whole movie. Shooty is very knowledgeable and respected guy on this community.
              I fully understand why PPv2 The Old Guard failed a successful test. It is more than 2 hours long (124 minutes) which is listed in VOD description. So if you are ever bored out of your mind the only test left would be on a confirmed movie that is less than 2 hours long (PPV1 Greyhound) (91 minutes) which is listed in the VOD description.

Comment

I fully understand why PPv2 The Old Guard failed a successful test. It is more than 2 hours long (124 minutes) which is listed in VOD description. So if you are ever bored out of your mind the only test left would be on a confirmed movie that is less than 2 hours long (PPV1 Greyhound) (91 minutes) which is listed in the VOD description.
                Must be a mag thing Old guard played to the very end on the buzz 4500

Comment

Here you go.. PPV1 failed to play out till the end using MAG254 with NO Block patch f/w. It ended when screen showed “Thursday.....”

Comment

Originally posted by DiZ4me View Post

Here you go.. PPV1 failed to play out till the end using MAG254 with NO Block patch f/w. It ended when screen showed “Thursday.....”
                    Thanks for the tests. You have saved owners of the older mag 254 (built before 2018) a lot of time and frustration. They simply will wait for PPV movies to show up in VOD where they can easily return to the spot that it stopped. Another option they could try is to sneak $150 past wifey and get (The Beast).

Comment

Working...
                    X