Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mag 254 no video or video not supported

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag 254 no video or video not supported

Hi all, re newed donation and got all set up. Accidentally changed video setting to I think was 50/60hz and now have no video. Tried IPTV reset, change BIOS attempt unsuccessful and tried reboot with the dots and lines button on power up all to no avail. Sometimes it flashes a picture but in a nano second its gone. Is there a way to reset or view video setting to switch back. Thanks to all that can offer assistance.

thanks Rockin

U gotta get into the bios menu and change it back or factory default from the bios menu.

Comment

I tried using the instructions given by Evolution as posted in the Sticky but couldn't get into the BIOS. It did not work according to the posted instructions.... Is there another way ?

Comment

When you hold the correct button like the instructions say, and power on and off what happens?

Comment

Nothing ......black screen then my TV msg Resolution not supported. Change the resolution of the external device

Comment

Try another tv if you can. There is a/v output from the mag that may work if you even have that cable.

Comment

When you try to get the bios menu, if a black screen comes up, try pressing f1. (just reading some sh*t) try it.

Comment

Thanks JoKeRz, It looks like a 3.5mm plug. Don't have one that will work at the moment. This ole mag 254 served me well. Today I ordered a Buzz 3000. I think I'll save what's left of my hair and start fresh with that one.

Comment

Return the 3000 and get the 3900!! LOL

Comment

The 3000 is a good choice tho.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
                      Return the 3000 and get the 3900!! LOL
                      just be aware the 3900 is a reflashed mygica

Comment

Originally posted by rockin62 View Post
                        Hi all, re newed donation and got all set up. Accidentally changed video setting to I think was 50/60hz and now have no video. Tried IPTV reset, change BIOS attempt unsuccessful and tried reboot with the dots and lines button on power up all to no avail. Sometimes it flashes a picture but in a nano second its gone. Is there a way to reset or view video setting to switch back. Thanks to all that can offer assistance.

thanks Rockin
                        I been running the mag 254 since it came out and have 4 of them going and never a problem with them. You can,t be doing some thing right to get into the Bois. Unplug your power supply from the back of the box. Hold down the power the button and the button with the dots. Plug the power supply back in all at the same time. This should get you into the blue screen the Bois and then follow the instructions and it should return your box back to factory. Then you can set up your box again.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your assistance....I ended up doing what JoKeRz advised and plugged into a different TV and it worked. There seems to be some kind of setting/conflict with my audio/video receiver. Once I move to another stand alone TV I instanly had a picture and was able to view TV. Now just looking to see what video settings I should enter to put it back in the living room. As for the Buzzbox, I received today and will have to purchase another donation to start this whole mind intriguing game of testing on something new. Thanks again to all for your assistance. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X