Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mag 254 TFTP and STB is blocked step by step fix.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few days ago I tried to activate 3 boxes but all I am getting is you your stb is blocked I tried to reset the numbers but same thing, the boxes is mag 254
    Last edited by Dodgeit; 07-04-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Yorksanu;n98401A few days ago I tried to activate 3 boxes but all I am getting is you your stb is blocked I tried to reset the numbers but same thing, the boxes is mag 254[/QUOTE]

....” I tried to reset the numbers”..

What do you mean? What have you done exactly?
      Last edited by Dodgeit; 07-04-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

I am using ****** numbers p1.**********.ru I have mag254 box I go into the account and did a iptv reset but still nothing I am not new to this been doing this for years never had problems before

Comment

Originally posted by Yorksanu View Post
          I am using ****** numbers p1.**********.ru I have mag254 box I go into the account and did a iptv reset but still nothing I am not new to this been doing this for years never had problems before
          You also have to realize that mag runs through the infomir server before it connects.Best thing to do is update to a better box.It's kinda hard to help when you say your not new and know what your doing.You have to add their server in the mix also.They were also a company that said they would block any server if they got complaints.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Yorksanu View Post
            You did not indicate that you went to the set top box to configure the server information to match the server portal url in the donation provider site that is assigned to your donation. Also, the MAC addy of the STB should link to the donation site. Double check your numbers. Also in the donation site there’s switches like “internet Provider lock” and “Country Lock” that you may disable or enable. There is a separate thread on how to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
              Pm me the order# email used to order and the donation # and i will take a look
              hey sir. I have the same problem. I’ve dallied the instructions but number 6 is not working for me. The tftp load repeaoit self without progress. Please help. Thank u

Comment

Originally posted by wobblybike View Post
                hey sir. I have the same problem. I’ve dallied the instructions but number 6 is not working for me. The tftp load repeaoit self without progress. Please help. Thank u
                I still don't see a PM from you.

Comment

Nostradamus.... you seem to be an expert... please help..... I've tried now for hours to get my unit working.... I've tried bootstrap and imageupdate from different websites but it keeps telling me the bootstrap does not have an image..... I've tried files for mag 250/254.... my unit is mag 254..... I had it working until papaio tried to help by resetting my account....I've also done your instructions but 6 wont work..... I'll wait for your help . I also sent a message to Dodgeit... thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostradamus66 View Post
                    I will walk you step by step. Its not as tough as you think.

1. Buy your donation number here https://iptvprivateserver.is/ Once you buy your donation number you will get an email with your private information.

2. At the top of the email you will see your ORDER NUMBER" Copy that number, then at bottom of the email you will see Your user name and USERNAME AND PASSWORD and ADD MAC or Download Playlist click Add Mac or download play list which takes you to a web page.

3. On page you get IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER with two spaces underneath it.

4. Enter your Donation number in the top space then enter Your username From your emailin the bottom space, Check the IM not a Robot box and wait for the green arrow and click SEARCH DONATION That opens a new webpage.

5. On this page you enter YOUR DONATION NUMBER Your MAC ADDRESS and your COUNTRY LOCK By doing this you've created a working file that your Mag 254 can run.

Now, Lets enter that file into your box

1. Just above your volume button on your remote you'll see a little round button with dots on it... unplug your power to the box wait 10 seconds then hold down the button with the dots on it, and plug your box back in.

2. You should now see a blue screen on your tv. The 8th item says Def. Settings select it and right arrow, you then see Set Default Settings!!! Press OK. go ahead and press ok. Then go down one space to Exit and Save which gives you a warning. click OK.

THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE DREADED TfTP LOAD don't worry about it.

REPEAT STEP 1 --- Just above your volume button on your remote you'll see a little round button with dots on it... unplug your power to the box wait 10 seconds then hold down the button with the dots on it, and plug your box back in.

3. You now have a blue screen

4. Click the right arrow 5 times to Change the top line to Auto. Change line 2 to your chosen graphics ( I use 1280x720), Change the third line to NAND2

5.Go down to Exit and Save click OK you should now see a blue screen that says Loading wait 30 seconds or a minute and your screen goes black for a little bit.

6. you should now get a window showing you a software update as it loads the latest firmware.(Takes a minute or so) screen goes black you see the INFOMIR Logo and Loading at the bottom.. wait a minute or so and eventually you are at a screen with Icons.

7. Entering the proper Info

8. Bottom right, choose the SETTINGS Icon.

9. Right side,choose third Icon, System Settings

10. Choose Servers

11.Choose general and type in Pool.ntp.org click ok to save and exit.

12. Choose Portals

13. Where it says Portal 1 URL Type in p3.iptvprivateserver or whatever your private portal is could be p1.iptvprivateserver or possibly p5.iptvprivateserver click ok to save
                    exit exit again and choose advanced settings

14. Choose your language and time zone and click ok to save. Exit.

15. choose Reboot Device

16. you get the INFOMIR logo and loading. Wait a bit... screen goes black... then Loading portal then a blue screen with a yellow Bar loading...

17. You should now be at a menu, choose whatever you like... Choose All... It should now load your guide... choose a channel and click ok... and Bam

You should now be up and running.
                    Hello Friends,

I followed these steps but my box is still blocked..
                    I wonder if IM is blocking my box as I have known that they are doing so due to the copyrights , .etc..blah blahs...
                    Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Sat sat sat ..

Comment

Originally posted by satsatsat View Post

Hello Friends,

I followed these steps but my box is still blocked..
                      I wonder if IM is blocking my box as I have known that they are doing so due to the copyrights , .etc..blah blahs...
                      Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Sat sat sat ..

Have you tried a Vpn?

Comment

Thank you Dodgeit for the answer.. Can I use VPN for the "blockers".. how can it be done without affecting NFPS side?.
                        Still hoping for a remedy..Help..

Comment

Just bought back into the race using the ole Buzz 3000 and the Mag 254. The Buzz came back to life beautifully but can't say the same for the Mag 254. I've tried this method many times step by step and even tried another method written by Ru1 but still cannot get this baby to run again. The challenge that lies within me says I cannot be beat but I've read time and time again in the forums that maybe with this box it's time to retire. The threads are old, is there anyone out there that has revived one of these lately ? If not I'm gunna giver the old heave ho. Sayonara M.F. Time for a beer !

Comment

Maybe I gave up a little too soon but once I had a beer and looked at it again I finally got in and changed the URL and bang it was running. I'll chalk this one up to the calmness of alcohol and 6 hrs of pain and the help and direction from Nostradamus66, Dodgrit, Ru1 & many others for their directions comments and guidance. Without their help I'd still be scratchin my head and drinkin beer.FYI by the way I'lll still be looking for a newer more reliable stb for the future.
                            Last edited by rockin62; 04-12-2023, 09:47 PM. Reason: Offer of Thanks

Comment

Get one of the new Buzz TV boxes.

Comment

Thank-you ROT10.....I did and got the XRS4500Max ...hope that this was a good decision and the box proves well.

Comment

Working...
                                X