Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

"STB Blocked" After donation renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "STB Blocked" After donation renewal

OK I just renewed my 2 Donation Numbers less than 24 hours ago and today at 5PM only 1 of my boxes box went down so I reset thinking it was an issue with the server, then when loading the Portal it pops up with "STB Blocked call the Provider" I have reset several times and also changed the Mac address to blank goes to a black screen on that one), so I put the Mac for my Device back in and says "STB Blocked call Provider" once again I even reset the donation # and nothing, Pease help (anyone) if you have any way to fix this.

Send me a message with your donation info.
    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Thanks Yugly for the Help Nightmare!

Comment

reset the donation country status to all countries and update donation should be good to go.

Comment

Hey I reset country and I'm having the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by indra1 View Post
            Hey I reset country and I'm having the same problem
            I have seen others post that they had to use the full url in order to connect. A few of my friends had to make that change to their portal url and everything connected back up. If you already have the full url in your device, send your donation, order number and email to one of the moderators and let them check your donation number out.

Comment

Hello. I am new to this. So i dont know if something else need to be done I my test account is not working. I have request a a trial account but I havent havr the chance to test. Because it said Your STB is blocked. Contact your provider. I have the stb emulator app installed in an adroid box. Setup the profile name. Url portal. Change the mac address with the one on my email donation information. Enable device ID according to the mac. Double check with the turorial here in the site. Save the config. Exit and reopen and still getting the same message. In my rmail said I have to use my donation# as my username and password. But i dont have a place to put that. Nevet get to a screen to enter my username or pasword. What I am missing?

Comment

I am still getting the "STB is Blocked after making as many changes as I know about.

After every change I have run the IPTV Reset.

I have tried both the short and full URL ( and then run the IPTV reset).

I have tried Channel lock using both the "United States" and "All Channels". (and then the IPTV Reset)

Using both a blank MAC address and the original MAC address (again using IPTV Reset).

Any suggestion woulf be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Nightmare
                  Nightmare commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I replied to your message. I am still waiting for your donation info.

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                Send me a message with your donation info.

Sorry to be so late with the requested data.
                Last edited by Nightmare; 07-05-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Please never post that in the forum again. Only through private message.
                  IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

i am ignorant: how do I do a private post?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit5906 View Post
                      i am ignorant: how do I do a private post?
                      Click on Nightmare's name in his post and you will see the option for Private Message, or look at the top of the page and click on Messages.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Just wanted to thank you for your help: it turned out the "friend" had given the ****** team the wrong MAC address (he mistook a "B" for the numeral "8"). When I changed the MAC to "B" it fired right up.

Thank you again for the support!

Comment

Your STB is bocked. Call the provider i turn my box on and i am getting this

Comment

Working...
                            X