Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

mag 254 constant resetting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mag 254 constant resetting

Sorry i ever bought mag

What's the issue MAG254 IPTV?

Comment

see my other posts please

Comment

Based on your other posts what you are having is freezing problems, try changing to another portal using IPTV reset.
        Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

It is a hobby nothing is for sure some need to research as they say read read read till your eyes bleed .Well maybe not that intense .

Comment

Do a reset once in that window frame you can see that they are showing a new portal same number but more info to be set in your inner portal that had to be changed .Once done do a reset then unplug the unit for say 30 minutes the power on again you will be good to go simple.

Comment

ya ive been doin it for a couple of years *** then twinhan 1020 thats a card you put in your computer to make it a sat reciever worked really well but had a high learning curve thanks for your last response i was typing when u sent it i always get it working wasnt asking for help as much as wanting the powers that be to know something is wrong again . when something goes wrong im not going to complain but well let it be known . If you look through some of my posts it will give you and idea of were im at for skill sets

Comment

We are here to help you get everything running without problem. Please follow our suggestions and let us know how it goes.

1) Change portal.
                2) Enable country lock.
                3) If you are using WIFI try wired. Also reboot your modem.
                Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

changed portal did iptv reset ,did not help country lock was already selected but did reapply i am not using wifi ,i would like to but this is not stable enuff at this time for an extra question mark while troubleshooting constantly. Now working on 192 thankyou for your response all these thing plus donation change were done 2 or 3 days ago to correct freezing . I am always able to get it back working the frustration for myself and im sure others is the constant need to every 1 to 4 days. alot of people with proplems seem to be with mag box ,that being said maybe its a numbers thing with there being alot more mag boxes out there.it would be great if someone had 1 of everything and could compare reliability as proplems per month with each box or system. i have no idea ,but would like to know what works best consistently. Thanks i know alot of people are putting forth a big effort and to appreciate what your doing

Comment

Is the mag the only way you connect? No kodi or playlist through a different device?

Comment

Hi
                      I have a MAG 254 on P1 I understand what you are stating there are at times that I have to reboot though the last 2weeks had been very good ,some freezing but nothing that is to a point that the 10. #sludge hammer can fix .I understood what the IPTV can have issues ,though being very few has not sent me back to the big cable firms.

Comment

Working...
                      X