Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mag 254 have to reboot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im having same problem i rolled back firmware and that did not help. have to hard boot or un hook power and let it log back in. wonce i turn it off i have to do the same thing to get it too work. mag 245

Comment

I am having the same problem. I had upgraded to r17 and was having too many issues. Rolled back to r14 Whenever I go to watch something I have to do a hard reset by unplugging my unit and plugging it back in order to get a channel listing.

Comment

You are lucky. At least you have the channels

Comment

Its only when the tv is shut of for a few hours. When I turn it on I have to reboot the box and then its good. Never had this problem before and its just with the new update.

Comment

Same problem here. Tried setting the stand by mode to Deep in the inner portal settings under interface. But definately a portal issue since this wasnt happening b4

Comment

All of you experiencing this problem provide as much information as possible, so we can try to help or troubleshoot the issue. Here are some important details:

- Box model.
              - Firmware version.
              - Portal.
              - Network connection (wired or wifi).

Make sure that all of you have done an IPTV Reset and tried moving to a different portal if available.
              Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

There we go: Only some news channels working like 203, 239, 240 and some spanish. No Videoclub (server unavailable)

MAG 254
                FW version: 02.18-r17-254
                port: 5.iptvprivateserver.tv // p2.iptvprivateserver.tv
                Network is wired.

Comment

iam also experiencing the same problem ,having to unplug the unit several times daily,or otherwise i have nothing.i have mag 254 not sure what firmware i have as i have never tryed to upgrade my box unless it does it automactically,on port2 wired with fiber.

Comment

MAG 254
                    port: p1.iptvprivateserver.tv
                    Network is wired. 75mbps

Comment

Latest version of Stalker middleware is 5.1, maybe they should update to that. Looks like 5.0.3 is buggy as hell

Comment

Originally posted by devlieger View Post
                        There we go: Only some news channels working like 203, 239, 240 and some spanish. No Videoclub (server unavailable)

MAG 254
                        Network is wired.
                        Try changing to portal p2 using the Donation Checker, let us know if it helps.

Also try downgrading to r14, is the most stable versions, there are many bugs with r17. After downgrade do IPTV reset.
                        Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Comment

Originally posted by devlieger View Post

MAG 254
                          Network is wired.
                          Try downgrading to r14, that's the most stable version. After the downgrade is done then do iptv reset using the donation checker.

Comment

Same issue with both R14 and R17

Comment

• NFPS
                              NFPS commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Send me a PM with your donation info, i will take a look.

Same happen to me . Any solution let us know. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post

Try changing to portal p2 using the Donation Checker, let us know if it helps.

Also try downgrading to r14, is the most stable versions, there are many bugs with r17. After downgrade do IPTV reset.
                              I have been rebooting every time I changed a channel in order to view another channel. Also, when I turn off my mag stb and turn on again, the channels would not load, and I would have to reboot.

I followed NFPS suggestion and changed to p2 and did an iptv reset and now I am getting a message, "Your stb is blocked - call provider". I am unable to fix this. Tried going back to p1, but getting the message "failed, no portal".

What do I do now, Mr. NFPS? I am stuck. It appears that I was better off before your suggested change. Any other suggestions?

Mag 254
                              r14
                              100 mbps

Comment

Working...
                              X