Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mag 254 have to reboot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag 254 have to reboot

Would like opinions on a problem I started to have a few weeks ago. Every time I want to use my Mag and turn it on and go to guide no channels appear. I have to reboot the Mag every time I want to use. Wondering if anyone else experiencing that problem and if maybe I am having a hardware problem and need a new box.

Have the same prob,mine also well work for awhile then it freezes and I have to reboot does this just about everyday,same I get no guide then after reboot it comes back.

Comment

Thanks. At least I am not alone.

Comment

Same happen to me . Any solution let us know. Thanks

Comment

Had to reboot mine 3 times today does same thing every time freezes then wont move up or down on guide then turn off and back on when comes on no guide then unplug and plug back in and back up

Comment

I have the same problem too. Please NFPS do something to fix this So uncomfortable problem.....Thank

Comment

Having the same issues, unplug/plug back in, reload. Then notice channel change while in the guide, will go to channel, but the guide stays. Notice the guide is also off. This all started with the last update. So obviously something to do with that. Pain in the Ar$e, but I'm sure it'll get figured out.

Comment

Update firmware to R17

Comment

same problem when I shut box off then start box up I must reboot unplug then plug in to reboot then it works sort of this all happened with upgrade so it is not problem with mag box,s but with UPGRADE

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodrop View Post
                    Update firmware to R17
                    Does exactly the same thing with R17

Comment

Originally posted by riverrd View Post
                      same problem when I shut box off then start box up I must reboot unplug then plug in to reboot then it works sort of this all happened with upgrade so it is not problem with mag box,s but with UPGRADE
                      Agreed it is a problem with the upgrade. The upgrade is in some way interfering with the firmware on the M A G 2 5 4 box.

Comment

same problem here have to unplug and plug in my when I want to use it

Comment

I wonder why nobody officaly is responding to this problem, at least say we are working on it, so like WTF dudes, do you like keeping people guessing like some fugging game, i usually dont say much because i know the nature of the beast but the lack of communication here is frustrating.

Comment

Same issues here too. We'll probably be told that we have to upgrade boxes even thou the mag254 was one of the ones we were told to purchase as IPTV was the future from IKS and FTA. just like the k0dee android boxes. cash grab

Comment

IM having same problem with my M A G 254. have to reboot each time i change movie or channel.
                              portal 1

Comment

Working...
                              X