Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

How to get Mag Box to Stop Freezing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Mag Box to Stop Freezing?

Hello guys i was wondering if anyone had the same problems as me or if anyone knows how to fix it.

I have a mag 250 box and it always freezes all the time.
    I say it does it like every 30 minutes and sometimes it just doesn't respond to the remote.
    Its very annoying do you guys have a way to fix it like is the mother board getting to warm and blowing cool air on it helps it from lagging up?
    Or is there another box that boots up and continues to work just fine.

Any input or advice would help me a lot thanks for your time.

In all honesty replace it.They were good in there time.Look into a Buzz box or a T1.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

do you own either of the two
      and do you have a favorite if so why?

Comment

Originally posted by Who Dat View Post
        do you own either of the two
        and do you have a favorite if so why?
        i own both and the t1 is in the closet

Comment

I own them both T1 and Buzz and i like them both.Biggest reason is they have there own iptv app that works very well on the server.The picture quality don't even compare to a mag.Plus they both do kodi.But i like the buzz box better has more memory and has wifi that works well and also has an external antenna.

Comment

i will hard wire it with internet and how is the freezing do the boxes ever lag badly or cause you to have to reboot them?

Comment

There is no lag in the picture like the mags.Problem with the mags are the Hd channels are just to much.If there is a problem along the way with the steam you can set the buffer on the dreamlink and not miss a beat.Nothing like the mag where you miss half the show if it freezes a few times.No you don't have to constantly reboot either of them.You won't be disappointed.It's like going from a K-car to a Cadillac.But yes every box is better hardwired.

Comment

I WOULDNT RECOMEND T1 BUZZ OR ANY ANDROID BOX
                (Unless u know what you are doing)

I would recommend any of the new MAG's like the 324w2
                The main issue has to do the ram and the decoders inside the box which any moder box will fix.

90% of my Custer's don't care about the T1 or buzz because they don't care about 4k, hdr or Android they just want to turn it on and for it to work. Plus MAG's are more stable and easier to service since they aren't Android. Android apps tend to affect the overall performance of the box if you don't believe me just look up all the reviews from "average users" the only ppl that praise those boxes are advanced user who know exactly what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by tuppaacc View Post
                  I WOULDNT RECOMEND T1 BUZZ OR ANY ANDROID BOX
                  (Unless u know what you are doing)

I would recommend any of the new MAG's like the 324w2
                  The main issue has to do the ram and the decoders inside the box which any moder box will fix.

90% of my Custer's don't care about the T1 or buzz because they don't care about 4k, hdr or Android they just want to turn it on and for it to work. Plus MAG's are more stable and easier to service since they aren't Android. Android apps tend to affect the overall performance of the box if you don't believe me just look up all the reviews from "average users" the only ppl that praise those boxes are advanced user who know exactly what they are doing.
                  Sorry about your bad news i wouldn't recommend a mag to anyone.Also not true a T1 or T1+ as soon as you turn it on it loads iptv.As for setting up the Buzz or a dreamlink it's no different then setting up any iptv box.They may not care about the 4k but the buzz app is one of the best!!Again you don't have to be an advanced user to set them up.Also the video quality from this server is 10x better on a Buzz or a Dreamlink then a Mag is and thats a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                    Sorry about your bad news
                    Never had an issue with mags maybe Im just lucky? plus they have an easier UI not to mention that a simple linux based box which is a lot more efficient and less resource heavy than android, android always has all those resources needed to run on the background. its like the difference between android and apple, android is far superior with many more features however iPhone sells more because they have one function and they do it right.

But I do agree with you , if I were buying a box for me or for my super mod tech savvy friend I would totally go with android but if it were for my grandma ill def go with MAG's since they wouldn't use all of the extra android features, its less hassle and easier for them to use.

Comment

it takes a real advanced user to hit the power button then hit "live tv"on your remote.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by tuppaacc View Post

Never had an issue with mags maybe Im just lucky? plus they have an easier UI not to mention that a simple linux based box which is a lot more efficient and less resource heavy than android, android always has all those resources needed to run on the background. its like the difference between android and apple, android is far superior with many more features however iPhone sells more because they have one function and they do it right.

But I do agree with you , if I were buying a box for me or for my super mod tech savvy friend I would totally go with android but if it were for my grandma ill def go with MAG's since they wouldn't use all of the extra android features, its less hassle and easier for them to use.
                        mag 410 and 424 are android based

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post

mag 410 and 424 are android based
                          I also read about the mag box being blocked (because of copy rights).I read that somewhere I was gonna copy and paste that, that sure might change the minds of members reading these posts and thinking about buying one.Cause they are the easiest to use
                          Last edited by Dodgeit; 12-29-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

actually its infomir blocking portals

C/p
                            Infomir protects the copyrights

Published on 20/12/2018

Infomir is an international company operating in over 150 countries globally. As a manufacturer of multimedia devices, we are subject to copyright and related rights legislation, which we respect and adhere to.
                            Upon receiving complaints from a copyright holders, Infomir is obliged to restrict access from its devices to any portal suspected of copyright infringement. The restriction will be maintained until the issue with the copyright holder is resolved.
                            If access to your portal has been restricted, please email us at
                            :

For further clarification of the situation, we will connect you with the copyright holder who filed the complaint.

Infomir always protects its customers and respects the interests of copyright holders.

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
                              actually its infomir blocking portals
                              I doubt they could block every portal but good to know

Comment

Working...
                              X