Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Dreamlink T3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
    the file will be out this month to fix ppv
    Does anyone have info on any update file for this box? I have 4 of them all I regret to buy, the T2 is way better.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
      Thanks Capt.Kangaroo

New software released to fix PPV channels. Open up software update, press 0227, then press red button.
      Beta file was released.

Comment

I have tried the BETA released and no change, I really did not returned the boxes thinking it might get fixed but I can see very little effort on their side, I regret buying these and as of today Dreamlink lost me as a customer, enough is enough.
        They messed up so bad on this T3 boxes each one seems to be different from the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalimasito View Post
          I have tried the BETA released and no change, I really did not returned the boxes thinking it might get fixed but I can see very little effort on their side, I regret buying these and as of today Dreamlink lost me as a customer, enough is enough.
          They messed up so bad on this T3 boxes each one seems to be different from the other.
          Buzz box would probably be your best bet.The buzz team is on top of things.They have a few new boxes coming out shortly.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

New firmware released.

Comment

Several factors to consider on the T3. If you add a Portal, you have access to all the PPV & VOD groups, but have no way to edit channels individually I wanted to remove all the Latino linked info cant do it within the Portal configuration. If you add a m3u with options created by NFPS either edited or not edited, you lose all the PPV channels that are under Cinema Group, and you lose all the VOD groups ! Horrible. To get the VODs back, either you have to switch back to the Portal Link you created or enter in a separate VOD URL Link under the m3u ADD Setup procedure. To my knowledge I have found no one that can answer how we can create a VOD URL Link to our sub. The providers provide a Portal Link, a m3u Link, but no VOD Link, why ? As far as the loss of PPV when using a m3u, we need a programmer here to answer this question.
              The Box does have a great picture, fabulous remotes, and it is so fast, its a shame we can't properly enter data to get our VOD's and PPV's to work. Help !

Comment

Originally posted by tvlarry View Post
                Several factors to consider on the T3. If you add a Portal, you have access to all the PPV & VOD groups, but have no way to edit channels individually I wanted to remove all the Latino linked info cant do it within the Portal configuration. If you add a m3u with options created by NFPS either edited or not edited, you lose all the PPV channels that are under Cinema Group, and you lose all the VOD groups ! Horrible. To get the VODs back, either you have to switch back to the Portal Link you created or enter in a separate VOD URL Link under the m3u ADD Setup procedure. To my knowledge I have found no one that can answer how we can create a VOD URL Link to our sub. The providers provide a Portal Link, a m3u Link, but no VOD Link, why ? As far as the loss of PPV when using a m3u, we need a programmer here to answer this question.
                The Box does have a great picture, fabulous remotes, and it is so fast, its a shame we can't properly enter data to get our VOD's and PPV's to work. Help !
                Im not sure what you did, but when I add in a playlist url, all VOD groups are still there with 1 additional section named Cinema which is where the PPV are located at.

Comment

Cinema group is not a VOD group they are iptv channels. There are PPV channels also under the Cinema Group but they are only there if you use a Portal not a m3u playlist. The VOD groups on the T3 are under a menu selection named VOD. If you load a m3u playlist the VODs are not there. I tried on many units. They are there if your using an added Portal url however.

Comment

I just loaded a m3u playlist and the vod section is there, with the ppv channels under cinema. Which m3u list did you use?

Comment

Even if you load an unedited m3u playlist from the provider there are no VOD movies under the VOD menu selection, and no PPV movies under the Cinema group of channels.

Comment

I loaded m3u with options, once the playlist loads up, hit the VOD button on the remote and it takes me to the vod section with all groups there including a Cinema group with the ppv channels!

Comment

You must be doing something wrong, or using the wrong m3u list, cause all VOD and ppv are there and working using m3u with options.

Comment

And cinema group is a group in VOD!! Attach your Mac back up and select any of the 600 ppv channels and a message pops up that says 'INFO This channel is VOD!!! To live play you have to use VOD player. Do you want to VOD play!'

Only says that with this stb that I have seen tho.

Comment

tvlarry You should be able to see the vod section. You can also edit out any of the unwanted channels/movies that you do not want to show in your list.
                              Shooty can help you out with that or look in the m3u section.

Comment

Thank you all for responding to my dilemma.After rechecking everything I stand corrected. The issue is with my m3u editor. Somehow it is removing the VOD groups and PPV channels.
                                I reloaded the raw m3u from provider. The PPV channels moved from the tv channels Cinema group to the VOD Cinema group. I was looking for the PPV channels under tv channel groups to see in the guide which are there when using a Portal URL loaded in the T3. So I assumed they were gone but just moved. The main issue is when I edited my m3u, removed channels & some groups,saved the file & reloaded the new url all the VOD Groups are missing and all the PPV.
                                Can someone link me to another m3u editor to use ? What are you all using to edit channels & groups and create new groups ?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X