Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Dreamlink T3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamlink T3

I didnt want to report this in the down section cause these channels are working on a different box, but it doesnt seem like any of the ppv channels are working with the Dreamlink T3? Is there something that needs to be changed on my end?

Same here. Doesn't look like anything on the user end to change at this time. I haven't had time to dig deeper into it, and didn't see any option to change players, but keep your eye open for any software update that might fix this.

Comment

Thanks Joker.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
        Same here. Doesn't look like anything on the user end to change at this time. I haven't had time to dig deeper into it, and didn't see any option to change players, but keep your eye open for any software update that might fix this.
        You are probably right as I bought it because of the picture quality that is outstanding. Also the numbering starts at 1 and there is no Group channel category to turn it off, I put the channel as normal but to no avail unlike DOL2 in T2, MOL2 has no such grouping in T3. This sucks big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sete View Post

You are probably right as I bought it because of the picture quality that is outstanding. Also the numbering starts at 1 and there is no Group channel category to turn it off, I put the channel as normal but to no avail unlike DOL2 in T2, MOL2 has no such grouping in T3. This sucks big time.

That is not true with channel numbering? Channel numbering is fine. The picture quality is top notch with this dreamlink

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

That is not true with channel numbering? Channel numbering is fine. The picture quality is top notch with this dreamlink

Yes,the channel numbering is different with T3 MOL2. In T2, when Channel numbering is screwed up , that is, it starts with channel number 1 instead of 78 or 79 you can go to Group channeling and turn it off and presto it goes back to normal channel numbering starting with 78/79. There is no Group channeling turn off in MOL2. In T3 MOL2, if you press menu and go to settings, there is no Group channeling turn off but (1) Channel List Style, Normal/Classic and (2) Channel List sort (a) LCN (b) A-Z and (c) Z-A. You can't go back to normal channel numbering starting with channel 78/79.
            Aside of this and no PPV videos, the picture quality is amazing.

Comment

• Dodgeit
              Dodgeit commented
              Editing a comment
              Is there not a spot to change channel #ing like in the T1+?

Dodgeit, thank you for the response but unfortunately no. I guess this is the price you pay in being quick to purchase a new brand without any thorough vetting. I looked at the specs and went for it. One thing I would say is the picture quality for the T3 is unbelievable on my 78" 4k Samsung curved tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Sete View Post
              Dodgeit, thank you for the response but unfortunately no. I guess this is the price you pay in being quick to purchase a new brand without any thorough vetting. I looked at the specs and went for it. One thing I would say is the picture quality for the T3 is unbelievable on my 78" 4k Samsung curved tv.
              Also got to remember it's still new and i'm sure there will be many updates.So it may get fixed.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

You are right. I did a factory reset and put in the info putting channel grouping off. Now back to normal channel numbering. Thanks. As for the PPV they are still not working and I guess it has to wait for a possible new software upgrade.

Comment

Just received a pack of 4 of the T3 and trying...
                  a) I noticed the picture quality is better not a lot better than T2 anyways.
                  b) The My TV Online App is just a re-skinned version of the DOL2, I actually like the DOL2 Better as the transparency on the skin for the info and menu is a most.
                  c) I beat faster than T2 but with the price drop of the T2 I wished I bought the T2 instead.
                  d) The MyTV Online app doesn't lunch by default when you turn the box ON only when wakes up from stand by. this is a step back in functionality.
                  e) The new launcher is great, looks better and pro.
                  f) The VOD have to be launch from the menu as the button does nothing (live/VOD) another function that is needed back.

After all I am not sure I am keeping them, I will keep testing and hopefully an update before the time for returns expire on this, if nothing they are sure going back and getting T2 instead.

Well, let's see if it is me or it is the actual box.

Comment

the file will be out this month to fix ppv

Comment

The vod and live tv button work on the larger remote.

Comment

I have until july 5 to return them, i guess i will wait a a week or two before returning

Comment

Has there been any updates to resolve the record or catch up options

Comment

Thanks Capt.Kangaroo

New software released to fix PPV channels. Open up software update, press 0227, then press red button.

Comment

Working...
                            X