Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Formuler+ & T2? ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formuler+ & T2? ?

Hi guys, I would really like to get either Formuler + or T2 but I am having a very difficult time differentiating between the two. Can someone help me with the difference between the two and which is better? Can you also tell me where to purchase and the average price? Thank you in advance.

Get the buzz tv xpl 3000 best box

Comment

Formuler z7+ and Dreamlink T2 are essentially the same device, but there are some differences.

The Formuer z7+ has a North American and Euro Version that are different from each other. Power outlets are different, and Euro version has wifi internally and comes with a few more accessories in the box.

The firmware and software between Dreamlink and Formuler are the exact same, but can be released as different types.

Formuler z7+ contains 2 gigs of ram, while Dreamlink T2 contains 1 gig and have different controllers. Wifi is external on these devices

I personally own the z7+ my self and own the original T1 and T1 Plus, but I also have access to a T2 at any time I need for testing. I can see a performance difference between the two, and the z7+ is faster hands down.

If you don't care to install many Android apps, and want to just use it for IPTV I would go with the T2, but if you want to use Kodi and other APKs I would get the z7+ for best performance.

T2 is cheaper then the z7+, but I can't mentions any prices openly, but I can direct you to a post by the Admin NFPS that will tell you where you can buy and you can also get a bit of savings with a promo code.

Code:
      https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-private-server/dreamlink-iptv/dreamlink-t1/39694-buy-original-dreamlink-t1-plus-10-off
      The websites in the link above are the Authorized dealers, and it is always recommended to buy from authorized dealers for warranty purposes.

Hopefully my post was helpful to you!

Comment

got formuler from amazon, and is working well all around

Comment

Thank you so much guys. I am sporadically on here so please excuse me. I do know that Dreamlink is very supportive of their products because I had a few of their Sat boxes. Iceman, Can you please give a little more on why you think that the Buzz 3000 is better? Omani, Thank you so much for your great explanatory response. I presently have a Minix X7 and a newer box, H96 pro + that I am using for movie Apks and IPTV. I also have a Mag 254 for IPTV. I may have to give my daughter the Mag so I will have to replace it. I used to do Kodi but since they have been having issues, I backed off. I recently heard that they are back up and running fine so I may re enter that world. I always prefer to purchase electronics with more options than I presently need just in case. My questions. Would you say that the T2 and the Z7+ are both equally capable of handling IPTV just as good or is one better than the other? Is the picture the same on both and can they handle 4K? I have an IPTV sub so I am not trying to use the free stuff contrary to what I have bee

Comment

Originally posted by goose View Post
            Thank you so much guys. I am sporadically on here so please excuse me. I do know that Dreamlink is very supportive of their products because I had a few of their Sat boxes. Iceman, Can you please give a little more on why you think that the Buzz 3000 is better? Omani, Thank you so much for your great explanatory response. I presently have a Minix X7 and a newer box, H96 pro + that I am using for movie Apks and IPTV. I also have a Mag 254 for IPTV. I may have to give my daughter the Mag so I will have to replace it. I used to do Kodi but since they have been having issues, I backed off. I recently heard that they are back up and running fine so I may re enter that world. I always prefer to purchase electronics with more options than I presently need just in case. My questions. Would you say that the T2 and the Z7+ are both equally capable of handling IPTV just as good or is one better than the other? Is the picture the same on both and can they handle 4K? I have an IPTV sub so I am not trying to use the free stuff contrary to what I have bee
            The sat boxes were supported by the original dreamlink team which no longer is associated with the iptv boxes Their policy of no questions asked returns no longer applies.
            The dealer list is getting smaller for dreamink so make sure you deal with one There is no warranty otherwise

Comment

see for yourself

hxxps://dreamlinkmedia.tech/product/formuler-z7-plus-iptv-box-android-7/

Comment

Working...
              X