Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Z11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z11

New z11 just arrived, trying to setup

Help: No 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx
    there is a Mac address but not one starting with this.
    What do I do?

Originally posted by Terrain View Post
    New z11 just arrived, trying to setup

Help: No 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx
    there is a Mac address but not one starting with this.
    What do I do?
    Use the MAC 00:1a:79 and add the last 6 digits from the MAC you see on the Z11 and that will be the correct MAC to use at the papiao website.

I think you'd see this MAC (00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx) onscreen once you open the MOL3 app,
    Or it could be stamped on the underside of the Z11 device.

Regardless thou, the last 6 digits you see will be the same for both MACs, so , just add them to the end of the 00:1a:79

Just to clarify why there are two MACs
    -the MAC you see is the device's MAC
    -the MAC that starts with 00:1a:79 is the MOL3's MAC

The device itself does not connect to the server.
    The MOL3 app connects to the server, and is why you need to use it's MAC

Comment

I have TV on, but can't get full TV listing by our channels . It is all divided in groups but not our direct numbering. I have a Z10 also, no problem, GTV, T3.
      I think it has to do with the Mac Address. When I tried to change the Mac, I get an error message.

Comment

which MAC is giving you the error ?
        Is it the 00:1a:79 MAC or the other one ? Do not tell us the actual MAC in these open forums thou.

The 00:1a:79 MAC is the one you need to attach to your login code at papiao website.

What is the error message?

Look for a 'Channel Numbering' option in those Z11 menus, maybe in the server setup menu.
        Change that to OFF or ON for channel numbering results.

Comment

Thank you, I got my answer on the Formuler Chat. No consecutive numbering. Broken into groups, so you just hit the Group Button. Pricey to not have a numerical list of channels.
          Thanks for your help. You also use the Mac address they provide you. I did confirm that with IPTV. I am watching TV, so that is a good thing. Happy New Year.

Comment

Update on the Z11, I sent it back. It does not have numerical TV listings. They have broken it down into categories. Each time you have to go to Groups and choose. Could not get our channel numbers. Would only take their MAC address. I tried several ways. Maybe someone more experienced than me could figure this out. I already have a T3, GTV, and a Z10.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrain View Post
              Update on the Z11, I sent it back. It does not have numerical TV listings. They have broken it down into categories. Each time you have to go to Groups and choose. Could not get our channel numbers. Would only take their MAC address. I tried several ways. Maybe someone more experienced than me could figure this out. I already have a T3, GTV, and a Z10.
              you have the T3 and other Formuler devices setup and working then it is not a matter of in-experience on your part . This Z11 seems to be over the top

That MAc thing thou, does not seem right, no matter Z11 or not. that Z11 does use Stalker according to pics seen, so it's first 6 digits should be the 00:1a:79 MAC
              Call me confused

But sent back is sent back.
              End of story

Comment

Originally posted by six degrees View Post

you have the T3 and other Formuler devices setup and working then it is not a matter of in-experience on your part . This Z11 seems to be over the top

That MAc thing thou, does not seem right, no matter Z11 or not. that Z11 does use Stalker according to pics seen, so it's first 6 digits should be the 00:1a:79 MAC
                Call me confused

But sent back is sent back.
                End of story
                The z11 model has gone away with 00:1a:79 prefix. The Mac shown on the bottom is the same one in post 3 and that is the one used to connect using stalker.

Comment

Working...
                X