Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

auto shut down and dreamlinks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto shut down and dreamlinks

is there a way to shut off the auto shutdown and have the box always on? i had it working that way until the last firmware update and for the life of me cant remember how i did it. also does dreamlink have an official website i can ask there? so far i have not found a dreamlinks site

if you open dream link app and press menu you should have an option there to turn off auto shut down. I dont have this box but there should be one of the option in dreamlink app.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Dreamlinkstore.com. They are Canadian but have a phone #. They sell dreamlink, they do have tech support, but seem to be opting out of Dreamlink or they have renamed them Formuler
      +1 613 400-4588

Comment

buzztv is what you want
        you won't look back to anything
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Hi , do u happen to know if Los Angeles local
          channel 34 is on the box ?

Comment

Originally posted by rudian13 View Post
            Hi , do u happen to know if Los Angeles local
            channel 34 is on the box ?
            Always best to open up your own thread, but you can check the channel list. IPTV Channels List

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post
              if you open dream link app and press menu you should have an option there to turn off auto shut down. I dont have this box but there should be one of the option in dreamlink app.
              unfortunately, there is nothing in the menu/settings that will stop the auto shutdown and youre right, i do have a buzz in my bedroom, a much better box. i have to swap out the t2 that was there because the t2 remote interfered with the hdmi switcher

Comment

My Dreamlink has worked great. On the auto shutdown thing, the only time that has occurred is if I just pulled the power plug and rebooted. Then you have to hit MYTV before it times out and shuts down. However, in order to avoid this, push STB on the remote if it's in standby mode and it will wake up on the last channel. I'm assuming it's gone into standby mode,ie overnight. When the channel is playing, hit BACK which will bring up a selection menu on the left side of the screen. Scroll to EXIT.

This will bring up the APPS screen and at the bottom is the POWER BUTTON. This will shut it down. It has a restart option there also.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoyDale View Post
                  My Dreamlink has worked great. On the auto shutdown thing, the only time that has occurred is if I just pulled the power plug and rebooted. Then you have to hit MYTV before it times out and shuts down. However, in order to avoid this, push STB on the remote if it's in standby mode and it will wake up on the last channel. I'm assuming it's gone into standby mode,ie overnight. When the channel is playing, hit BACK which will bring up a selection menu on the left side of the screen. Scroll to EXIT.

This will bring up the APPS screen and at the bottom is the POWER BUTTON. This will shut it down. It has a restart option there also.
                  hello, actually i think you misunderstood my question. i do not want it to shut down at all and remain always on, every 8 hrs or so it will nag you if you cant to continue. if not checked it will auto shut down box. the reason i need it always on is i use the t2 with a dvdo switch box and it for some reason do now like that it shuts down. when it does it tend to lock up the dvdo unit and i have to remove power and then plug back in to fix.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X