Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

t3 channel list queston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t3 channel list queston

so i have 2 t3s one has the old on p2 has the normal channel numbers the one that is on p4 has different numbers is it just a setting or should i change the portal to get them to have the same lists if its a setting i dont see it

yeah I think its settings. try to press menu or ok button while watching live tv then see if you options like classic or normal something like that...lets us know
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I changed a bunch of things and it didn’t change I factory reset it I think maybe it’s the server I’m on

Comment

I tried different portals before and get same channel numbers and currently using m3u. I would say change portal and make sure both boxes have same portal and see if numbers matches.
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

All channel numbers should be the same on all portals unless you have a m3u set up on one of the T3 and a portal set up on the other one. You can restore user settings to default while watching live tv.
          Menu, settings, user preferences.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
            All channel numbers should be the same on all portals unless you have a m3u set up on one of the T3 and a portal set up on the other one. You can restore user settings to default while watching live tv.
            Menu, settings, user preferences.
            I did everything, but it looks the same for my two Dreamlink T3 with 2 different portals. One is on portal 3 the other is on 4. I am not sure what is going on because a friend has Buzztv portal 3 and the channels are okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Chancellor View Post

I did everything, but it looks the same for my two Dreamlink T3 with 2 different portals. One is on portal 3 the other is on 4. I am not sure what is going on because a friend has Buzztv portal 3 and the channels are okay.
              Are you saying that your channels on P3 and P4 are different? Using Mac authentication? (with your Mac attached) I will check and report back, but post more info about the channels that are different? More info and I will check!

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
                Are you saying that your channels on P3 and P4 are different? Using Mac authentication? (with your Mac attached) I will check and report back, but post more info about the channels that are different? More info and I will check!
                I have two Dreamlink T3 boxes. One is on P4 and the other is on P3. They both have the channels screwed up because they all start on channel 105 instead of Channel 78 they used to. I no longer can access channels between 78 and 105 on both boxes. A friend has BuzzTV and is on P 3 and can access all the channels so I can't blame the portals. I think it has to do with the Dreamlink boxes. Current firmware version v1.4.62. IPTV version v7.7.1.

Thank you for your response.

Comment

current channel line up starts from 105.
                  channels from 78 to 104 moved to 9878 to 9904

Comment

here you can check your self as well
                    https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...-channels-list

Comment

btw, you should be able to see all channels or same channels as your friends regardless of numbers/box type.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post
                        current channel line up starts from 105.
                        channels from 78 to 104 moved to 9878 to 9904
                        Thank you very much for the quick response. I appreciate.

Comment

I'm experiencing something after recent renewal. PPVs starting at 1 works but 300 not working, 301 is not HBO rather YES. ppv sporting events are not on 455 but like 285. EPG is not anything like before. I tried reset, and different portals to no avail. Do I have to switch to m3u?
                          Pls help.

Comment

Channels are playing and then star skipping and going back couple second. Replay the same thing

Comment

Working...
                            X