Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Does NFPS work with MyOnlinetv2 EPG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does NFPS work with MyOnlinetv2 EPG?

I recently bought a Formuler z8 which from what ive been told is a Dreamlink T3 just under a different name. I tried a different iptv service with it and i am having problems with the EPG getting populated, and also noticed in the vod section there is no option to sort by recently added or sort by date. This in my opinion makes it impossible to find new released movies when there is thousands to scroll through.

Can someone please tell me if i am missing something? I never had this problem with either of my MAG254/256 boxes. I read Dreamlink T3/Formuler z8 are the best STB's on the market atm.

I haven't seen anyone complain of it not working on a T3.We don't discuss other services here also.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
      I haven't seen anyone complain of it not working on a T3.We don't discuss other services here also.
      Im not here to discuss other services. I have two Mags with NFPS, i was just saying i recently got a Z8/T3 and instead of trying to switch my NFPS service to this Z8 box went with a one month service for the time being. Anyway, i just wanted to know if i should expect problems with video club/vod not showing movie images, or not being able to sort by date added?

Thanks for being very vague and not answering any of my questions just because i mentioned i used a different service. If you could have got past that, you would see i am asking because i was planning on adding this iptv box to my NFPS service.

Comment

Originally posted by mahkeymike View Post

Im not here to discuss other services. I have two Mags with NFPS, i was just saying i recently got a Z8/T3 and instead of trying to switch my NFPS service to this Z8 box went with a one month service for the time being. Anyway, i just wanted to know if i should expect problems with video club/vod not showing movie images, or not being able to sort by date added?

Thanks for being very vague and not answering any of my questions just because i mentioned i used a different service. If you could have got past that, you would see i am asking because i was planning on adding this iptv box to my NFPS service.
        You are so very welcome.You were the one that mention you were using on another service and the guide didn't work not me.So if you have NFPS then try one of your accounts on it and you will find out yourself.Pretty simple to do.That way no one has to spoon feed you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
          You are so very welcome.You were the one that mention you were using on another service and the guide didn't work not me.So if you have NFPS then try one of your accounts on it and you will find out yourself.Pretty simple to do.That way no one has to spoon feed you.
          How, all i have is my portal urls that are tied to my mag boxes mac address. I would have to contact papiao to get one of my accounts switched over. I didn't want to go through the hassle of waiting 24 hour which is why i just tried a diff provider for a single month in the first place. I am just going to let the month run its course, and when my NFPS sub runs out in a few months i will do a 3 box subscription to save some money.

Comment

Why are you missing the donation #? If thats the case you can go to the order site and get it.Thats if you have the order# and email address. Unless your missing that then I understand.

Comment

You can sort by add time, by rating, by title, hd only, and not ended. This is using a T3. I would think you would be able to do that with the Z8 being they are twins.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                You can sort by add time, by rating, by title, hd only, and not ended. This is using a T3. I would think you would be able to do that with the Z8 being they are twins.
                I followed the directions in the VOD video tutorial and on the remote while in the VOD section, the green button is supposed to take you to a filter and sort window box.(this is a tutorial for MyTvOnline not MyTvOnline 2). When i press the green button it does nothing. My only theory is for some reason i can not populate the VOD section.The videos are there and playable but there is no pictures on the video files or descriptions. When you add a portal or a m3u url there is an optional vod url which i was not given. But even using a portal url and user/pass the vod section still doesnt populate. I was able to populate the EPG though at least. Just sucks having thousands of videos and not being able to sort them by anything but A-Z.(default)

Comment

I recently bought a Formuler z8 which from what ive been told is a Dreamlink T3 just under a different name. I tried a different iptv service with it and i am having problems with the EPG getting populated, and also noticed in the vod section there is no option to sort by recently added or sort by date. This in my opinion makes it impossible to find new released movies when there is thousands to scroll through.

Can someone please tell me if i am missing something? I never had this problem with either of my MAG254/256 boxes. I read Dreamlink T3/Formuler z8 are the best STB's on the market atm.
                  1st selection in the top row, is the newest addition (default)

Comment

I followed the directions in the VOD video tutorial and on the remote while in the VOD section, the green button is supposed to take you to a filter and sort window box.(this is a tutorial for MyTvOnline not MyTvOnline 2). When i press the green button it does nothing. My only theory is for some reason i can not populate the VOD section.The videos are there and playable but there is no pictures on the video files or descriptions. When you add a portal or a m3u url there is an optional vod url which i was not given. But even using a portal url and user/pass the vod section still doesnt populate. I was able to populate the EPG though at least. Just sucks having thousands of videos and not being able to sort them by anything but A-Z.(default)
                    Are you still using a different service with the Z8? The green button doesn't do anything for me either in the VOD section, but all pictures are there, and at the top of screen there is search options, sort options, year options. Im not sure if this has anything to do with your other service. Why not try NFPS with he Z8?

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post

Are you still using a different service with the Z8? The green button doesn't do anything for me either in the VOD section, but all pictures are there, and at the top of screen there is search options, sort options, year options. Im not sure if this has anything to do with your other service. Why not try NFPS with he Z8?
                      On the top left there is a magnify glass (search) but selecting it only opens a text box to type in a name of a movie or whatever, it doesn't even work as ive tried to search for a movie that is in the vod section but no results show.

I really do think this has something to do with that (optional) VOD URL the MOL2 software asks for when adding the EPG URL and m3u URL. In my case i wasn't given one.

As far as using NFPS with the Z8 i plan to in a month. My NFPS service on my two MAGs runs out in a month and i plan to add all 3 at once to get a discount.

Comment

On the top left there is a magnify glass (search) but selecting it only opens a text box to type in a name of a movie or whatever, it doesn't even work as ive tried to search for a movie that is in the vod section but no results show.

I really do think this has something to do with that (optional) VOD URL the MOL2 software asks for when adding the EPG URL and m3u URL. In my case i wasn't given one.

As far as using NFPS with the Z8 i plan to in a month. My NFPS service on my two MAGs runs out in a month and i plan to add all 3 at once to get a discount.
                        When you use the m3u playlist, there is only the magnifying glass but when you use Mac authentication, all the other options to sort are there at the top.

Comment

Ok, so i renewed with all 3 boxes. In VOD i get pictures but i am still not seeing a way to sort by. What do you mean by Mac authentication? When i signed up i included the MAC ID's of all 3 boxes and when i got my login info email i added the portal and the username/password and that was it. Is there something else i need to do?

Comment

Ok i figured it out. Had to manually add the MAC in the iptv reset link. Does anyone know what the Playlist drop down list does? I tried the Generic m3u with options and noticed the vod section had a Cinema listing that adds PPV movies to the VOD section. But what are all the other playlist drop down options? Theres like a bunch but i have no idea what they are for. I thought they might have been playlists for specific iptv boxes, but i dont recognize any of them, and the dreamlink T3 wasn't listed so i don't think thats what they are. Can someone please explain?

Comment

Ok i figured it out. Had to manually add the MAC in the iptv reset link. Does anyone know what the Playlist drop down list does? I tried the Generic m3u with options and noticed the vod section had a Cinema listing that adds PPV movies to the VOD section. But what are all the other playlist drop down options? Theres like a bunch but i have no idea what they are for. I thought they might have been playlists for specific iptv boxes, but i dont recognize any of them, and the dreamlink T3 wasn't listed so i don't think thats what they are. Can someone please explain?
                              Linking your MAC# to your account, changes your method of login authentication, and also changes your communication protocol used for requests and replies to and from the Server, to a protocol that is different than all the m3u Playlist formats listed in the drop-down list on your Account info page. Infomir designed Stalker, now Ministra, for use by IPTV Service providers to manage and distribute their Services to customers who would be required to use MAG STB's, ...manufactured by Infomir.

*Xtream Codes is a similar IPTV Service provider, control and distribution system, but is designed around the Generic m3u format.

Other than the Generic m3u and m3u with options playlists, most selections are for Set-top-boxes that use proprietary, or formats unique to the STB manufacturers. (most of these are used mainly for IPTV Services outside of North America).

Comment

Working...
                              X