Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Dreamlink T3 working Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you direct me to a link for help in this ? I thought the provider could provide the VOD link, they provide the Portal & m3u links what happened to the VOD ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shooty View Post

Sorry.
      I forgot about playlist users.
      Guide format changed to add extra info for users of IPTVXtra2.
      (*Screws up m3u playlists on certain devices - my Bad!)

Problem fixed - you need to use this url
      Code:
      https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/EPG/master/guide_1.xml

I noticed today some channels lacking Information. Example Fox News Channel , your guide shows "No information" using the providers guide data shows "Shepard Smith Reporting"
      Other channels show same issue, is there an issue with the link or Schedules Direct link ?

Comment

Originally posted by tvlarry View Post

I noticed today some channels lacking Information. Example Fox News Channel , your guide shows "No information" using the providers guide data shows "Shepard Smith Reporting"
        Other channels show same issue, is there an issue with the link or Schedules Direct link ?
        Some double channels in my list from when they had SD & HD channels, I removed when I changed format, but I have to swap some xmltv ID's as they appear to be reversed.
        Will fix soon, sorry.
        but thanks for the info

Comment

Provider info is incorrect
          [CODEThese are the assigned Station ID's for Fox News from Schedules Direct.
          *(The " - " before the ID is my grabber setting to not request, or ignore this ID)

<StationID CallSign="FNC" HDOverride="false" SDOverride="false">16374</StationID> *This is Fox News Channel
          <StationID CallSign="FNCHD" HDOverride="false" SDOverride="false">-60179</StationID> *This is Fox News Channel HD

This is the Channel info from the Providers m3u playlist, which is incorrect. (Should be 16374).
          #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="60179" tvg-name="Fox News Channel"

This is the Enabled channel header info from my EPG
          <channel id="16374">
          <display-name>Fox News Channel</display-name>

This is the Disabled channel info from my EPG
          <channel id="60179">
          <display-name>Fox News Channel HD</display-name>

This is the Enabled channel header info from Providers EPG which is incorrect. (Should be 16374).
          <channel id="60179">
          <display-name>Fox News Channel</display-name>][/CODE]

Comment

Can you contact Schedules to update the error, I am sure they would want to know

Comment

Can you contact Schedules to update the error, I am sure they would want to know
              LOL !!!
              Those numbers are assigned to all broadcast stations, ..."Worldwide"!
              Schedules Direct does not have the numbers mixed up, the Provider does.

I mentioned it to them years ago.
              I won't get data for channels that are not in the lineup, but if it is only a few channels, post them and I will add them in, ..."for You". (LOL again)!

Comment

OK, I must be mixed up sorry. The NFPS Provider guide works. Kens guide is the issue where it grabs data from Schedules , correct ?There are actually many channels that say "no information" on the Kens guide linked to our provider channels m3u.

Comment

OK, I must be mixed up sorry. The NFPS Provider guide works. Kens guide is the issue where it grabs data from Schedules , correct ?There are actually many channels that say "no information" on the Kens guide linked to our provider channels m3u.
                  kens guide was provided years ago, so users of the new playlist format, would have a basic EPG to use.
                  There is only ~370 channels, and is Formatted so that it works on every app/ program.
                  Every change the provider makes, requires the guide data to be changed as well (and they change a lot of stuff).

It would be great, if I did not have to do this anymore, but this one is still more dependable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooty View Post

Yes, ..and no, it is not a paid service doing the EPG.
                    EPG123 is a Windows program that was designed to interface with Windows media center only.
                    I tried it instead of XMLTV to grab data from my SD acct..
                    It turns out it causes more workarounds than it's worth.
                    So back to XMLTV ...for now!
                    So we are back to Gary's EPG123 Generator program now I see. Did you do this because of improper data ?

Comment

So we are back to Gary's EPG123 Generator program now I see. Did you do this because of improper data ?
                      I am back using EPG123 as my Grabber, instead of XMLTV (which is a command line program).
                      Schedules Direct is still my service, and there is no improper data.

Comment

Any help? I am using Tivi mate but my TV guide are not showing up. Any help on how to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniatic View Post
                          Any help? I am using Tivi mate but my TV guide are not showing up. Any help on how to fix it?
                          T3 has MyTvOnline app for IPTV. Use that.

Comment

You posted in the Dreamlink section, in a thread that is 8 months old? Your first post, wrong place??? What box are you using? If it is a T3, then follow post 27. If its not a T3, post in the proper section or reply here and one of the MODS will move it to the correct spot!

Comment

What guide source are you using?
                              Are you using the "free", or "paid", version of TiViMate?
                              *If I remember, you have to manually update the guide in the settings.

Comment

Working...
                              X