Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Dreamlink T3 working Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamlink T3 working Guide

It was nice while it lasted 2 url guides both linked to raw.githubusercontent.com up and working excellent until yesterday both went down and both have been relinked to other programers that work on Kodi but not on any m3u string from NFPS.
    Does anyone know why this happened-what changed to no longer work with m3u streams, or, does anyone have a url to use with our m3u link?
    My tests have confirmed that no guide linked to githubuser accounts work on any m3u url on any application.

Use MOL2 app for now.

Comment

Where is this APP ? SO dont use the great APP supplied by DreamLink ?

Comment

My tv online is the app supplied by Dreamlink?

Comment

What app are you currently using?

Comment

My tv online (MOL2) is the app for the dreamlink t3, the earlier models are still using the DOL App.

Comment

Originally posted by tvlarry View Post
              It was nice while it lasted 2 url guides both linked to raw.githubusercontent.com up and working excellent until yesterday both went down and both have been relinked to other programers that work on Kodi but not on any m3u string from NFPS.
              Does anyone know why this happened-what changed to no longer work with m3u streams, or, does anyone have a url to use with our m3u link?
              My tests have confirmed that no guide linked to githubuser accounts work on any m3u url on any application.
              Sorry.
              I forgot about playlist users.
              Guide format changed to add extra info for users of IPTVXtra2.
              (*Screws up m3u playlists on certain devices - my Bad!)

Problem fixed - you need to use this url
              Code:
              https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/EPG/master/guide_1.xml

Comment

Thank you Shooty!
                So, your the one who took over the kens13 repo and added the EPG123 generator? You directed the prior schedules direct account to a paid updater ?
                Im confused how this all transpired.

Comment

Can anyone get MyTVOnline2 Application to load on other android devices? Or is it proprietary private to Dreamlink ?

Comment

Can anyone get MyTVOnline2 Application to load on other android devices? Or is it proprietary private to Dreamlink ?
                    I think its proprietary to dreamlink. I did see at another site that someone is waiting approval from the playstore for a baked version of MOL2.

Comment

I saw the spoiler, thanks Reaper for the info!

Comment

Thank you Shooty!
                        So, your the one who took over the kens13 repo and added the EPG123 generator? You directed the prior schedules direct account to a paid updater ?
                        Im confused how this all transpired.
                        Yes, ..and no, it is not a paid service doing the EPG.
                        EPG123 is a Windows program that was designed to interface with Windows media center only.
                        I tried it instead of XMLTV to grab data from my SD acct..
                        It turns out it causes more workarounds than it's worth.
                        So back to XMLTV ...for now!

Comment

Can you assist in why I can not see the groups Movies,Classics,TV Series, VOD's" on the T3 using a modified m3u ? Is a VOD playlist required in the field since these are not channels ? How do we obtain a VOD Playlist from NFPS ? thanks

Comment

I did see the VOD groups when entering a Portal on the T3, found under VOD link, the Portal channels can not be edited so a m3u list is better for us. What format do we use to enter the VOD Playlist in the T3 ?

Comment

I did see the VOD groups when entering a Portal on the T3, found under VOD link, the Portal channels can not be edited so a m3u list is better for us. What format do we use to enter the VOD Playlist in the T3 ?
                              Make a local VOD playlist Template.

Comment

Working...
                              X