Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

CoinGate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoinGate

can someone help me here please. I order 2 donation thu Coingate. I got confirmation order reception thu email saying please confirmed order which I did confirmed. Then I got this page with a big square bar code, under it says payment request and donation button. what should I do?

scan that bar code front of atm or on your phone or pc then send $ amount.
    do you see some wired number next to bar code looks like this "gda287eysqge67sg quwdtg762td"?
    if yes then you need to copy that address and send money to that address or scan bar code and need to send money.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

is that the address with 18xyj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

yup something like that.
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Ryu1, i don't know what to do here...I can see the Address, Format and under the bar code there is payment request and donation buttons.... if I copy the address where do I paste it and what do I with the that BIG BAR CODE,. Is there a link that I can follow

Comment

I don't use coingate but im sure process is same as blockchain. you go to blockchain website create an account. go to atm, insert some cash and buy some bitcoins. now go to your blockchain account and hit send bitcoins. you will see field where you can past that address and you good to go.

Comment

or just take picture of that bar code on your phone, go to atm machine and scan that bar code. you will see amount or bitcoin figure that you need to send. insert money and once machine says done just hit done or send.

Comment

So by following your instruction in your last post, will I be able to get my two donations

Comment

Originally posted by smallpin View Post
                  So by following your instruction in your last post, will I be able to get my two donations
                  if you have entered your email correctly then yes go ahead take a picture of that bard code, go to atm machine, scan bar code and insert cash. once done make sure to keep your recipet and your order number that is displaying around that bar code. give few hours as it can take 24-48 hrs. once payment is clear then keep checking your junk/spam folders and you should get your donation info. home this will help

Comment

Why do i have to insert cash when I paid with my card online?

Comment

you post #1 says that you got confirmation email but does not state that you paid. your post says they are requesting for payment. if you paid already then just wait for their response or just send them email directly from their site.

Comment

Got thu....thanks, all I had to do is wait

Comment

cool. glad to hear that. enjoy your service

Comment

Working...
                          X