Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

My tv online app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tv online app

My dreamlink T1 has what I call an app that says My Tv online, does anyone know what this is for and how to use it? I've googled it and haven't found any info.

I have a T1, T1+, and a Formuler z7+ which is the equivalent of the T2, but with more RAM.

MyTVOnline is the Formuler equivalent to Dreamlink Dream Onine 2 (DOL 2) they are the exact same features/software.

The boxes are completely identical in how they operate. My guide to setting up a device for DOL 2 in the stickies should be enough to get you started. I'm working on a 2018 Edition as some things have changed but it's mostly minor things.

Do you have DreamOnline 2 (DOL 2) as an option or is MyTvOnline your only option? Cause based on what you've said so far it makes me think you have a Formuler Z device which is exactly the same as T1.

Comment

I have the T1 and running DOL2 now, was running DOL before DOL 2 came out... I just saw if you arrow to the right on the main screen, I saw the my TV online app there, wasn't sure what it was for.... which box do you like the best and why?

Comment

I will have to check my T1 and see if that is on the right screen, I know the spaces are there but never go over to that screen.

I like new toys, I was interested in getting the MAG 410 because it was Android as I started with a MAG 254, but then I found no information about it, and I've seen people have issues with it elsewhere. Servers have to be on Ministra 5.3 or Xtreme Codes equivalent.

Dreamlink T1 when I converted from MAG was like a dream come true I loved it. Then I got the T1 Plus it was much faster and responsive in comparison to the original T1.

Now when comparing my z7+ to the T1/T1+/T2 i'm gonna say my z7+ because it's my new toy. With that being said the processor between all these devices are still the same Hisilicon quad core processor, and they all share 1GB of RAM, 2GB in the case of z7+ and Android OS on the T2/z7+ and storage being less on the T1.
        T2/z7+ are kinda like an upgrade/downgrade because WiFi is not internal (North American Versions) on these devices so it now occupies a USB port that could otherwise be used for other things. The pictures is still one of the best, and no I don't have 4K so I can't speak to that.

Now asking me which box is the best is subjective, I like Dreamlink products coming from a MAG device it's a night and day situation, but there other boxes on the market like Buzz TV, I can't speak for this as I have yet to test one out personally, but there will be members on the forum here who will boast about it. So it's a matter what is best for you and suits your needs on features/personal taste.

Ending this you can't go wrong with either a Dreamlink or Buzz TV, MAG is now last place these days, well maybe AVOV LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
          I will have to check my T1 and see if that is on the right screen, I know the spaces are there but never go over to that screen.

I like new toys, I was interested in getting the MAG 410 because it was Android as I started with a MAG 254, but then I found no information about it, and I've seen people have issues with it elsewhere. Servers have to be on Ministra 5.3 or Xtreme Codes equivalent.

Dreamlink T1 when I converted from MAG was like a dream come true I loved it. Then I got the T1 Plus it was much faster and responsive in comparison to the original T1.

Now when comparing my z7+ to the T1/T1+/T2 i'm gonna say my z7+ because it's my new toy. With that being said the processor between all these devices are still the same Hisilicon quad core processor, and they all share 1GB of RAM, 2GB in the case of z7+ and Android OS on the T2/z7+ and storage being less on the T1.
          T2/z7+ are kinda like an upgrade/downgrade because WiFi is not internal (North American Versions) on these devices so it now occupies a USB port that could otherwise be used for other things. The pictures is still one of the best, and no I don't have 4K so I can't speak to that.

Now asking me which box is the best is subjective, I like Dreamlink products coming from a MAG device it's a night and day situation, but there other boxes on the market like Buzz TV, I can't speak for this as I have yet to test one out personally, but there will be members on the forum here who will boast about it. So it's a matter what is best for you and suits your needs on features/personal taste.

Ending this you can't go wrong with either a Dreamlink or Buzz TV, MAG is now last place these days, well maybe AVOV LOL
          sorry, so you are saying the Z7 doesn't have internal Wifi? What about Kodi, do you have a favourite build on it to watch movies, tv and my uncle watches WWE

Comment

Hi Omni,
            I just got my Formuler Z7+ and would like to set up the NFPS? service. Looking at your DOL 2 instructions, you reference the Donation Checker to obtain a service URL. I would like to try the free trial first to see that it works. Will they provide the URL with the free trial? If so, can I just leave the certificate, user id and user password empty, or will they also provide those?
            Any help would be greatly appreciated.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ohappy2 View Post

sorry, so you are saying the Z7 doesn't have internal Wifi? What about Kodi, do you have a favourite build on it to watch movies, tv and my uncle watches WWE
              Dreamlink T2 and Formuler z7+ DO NOT come with internal WiFi, they come with a W2 WiFi Antenna in respect to the North American version of Formuler z7+, as for the European version that does come with internal WiFi Antenna.

As for Kodi Build, I used to use TV Addons/Ares Wizard but they no longer exist. Personally it's best to install addons on your own, and only the one you want otherwise your Kodi will eventually slow down on you and occupy a lot of unnecessary space, and you'll find yourself with a lot of crap that you don't want. As for what addons to use, this is not a Kodi addon support site so I can't go any further into discussion on this but go to google and type "koditips" and you'll more then likely find stuff that your looking for, or check on reddit.

Originally posted by iptv newbie View Post
              Hi Omni,
              I just got my Formuler Z7+ and would like to set up the NFPS? service. Looking at your DOL 2 instructions, you reference the Donation Checker to obtain a service URL. I would like to try the free trial first to see that it works. Will they provide the URL with the free trial? If so, can I just leave the certificate, user id and user password empty, or will they also provide those?
              Any help would be greatly appreciated.
              Thanks
              All i know about the trial is that is in 2 hour trial if memory serves me correctly, and yes they will provide you with the appropriate service URL.

Depending how you use the service all you will have to do in this case is provide the MAC from your z7+ that you want to use, and put your service url in the appropriate place. Username/password is no longer required but it is extra security for potential hijacking of your account.

Comment

Working...
              X