Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Italian channels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian channels

At one times we use to have RAI 1 (1501) RAI 2 (1502 RAI 3 (1503) and now they are all gone without any explanation in why? However they replace them with TV Sondrio and another local channel, in which from my point of view are worthless, for the reason that are local TV and 99% most Italian don't watch these channels, I would challenge the Italian community to reply to this forum and state their view. If there is a problem in reinstate the RAI channels? Then I would suggest removing the local channel like TV Sondrio and TV Brescia with some Mediaset channels.

Thanks

Ferrari

Agree I miss all my RAI channels, we need them back, please

Comment

Ya it would be great to have Rai 1,2 and 3 back but keep the current Rai channels and i think too that Brescia TV and Sondrio News should be remove to make space to add them back.

Comment

I would also like to see RAII (International) added to the IPTV listing. It's the one RAI offers to it's North American audience. It's the same RAI that's on ch 9845 on IKS.
        I am sure that channel would be a major preference among the Italian audience.
        Thanks

Comment

please bring back RAI 1-2-3-and international, thanks

Comment

Looking at what's available perhaps some Sky Calcio channels too .

Comment

We're getting to the point that RAI 1 and RAI 2 are needed , would it be possible to add them back.

Thanks

Comment

Being a long time so requesting these again.

Comment

I don't understand why they would replace Rai channels with these useless ones.......

Comment

Rai Scuola and Rai Storia are very good but i cannot understand why they can't expand the Italian channel to included all of them and other Non Rai Italian channels.

Sky and Mediaset platform channels would be great.

Coppa Italia games are hard to see when the Sky sports are down , Rai 1 and 2 are needed. Would be great to have multiple channels so we can see different games and sports.

Comment

Bumping this up again since many people are interested in subscribing but would like more Italians channel especially sports ,some sky channels and Mediaset channels too.

Thanks

Comment

Would have been great to put these channels for this week

Comment

Just would like to pass the dissapointment of many people who are with NFPS and needed Rai 1 today , it's been 6 months you removed it and never gave a decent alternative so please one last time would you try to get more Italian channels including Rai 1.

There was a game of soccer today and the alternative to Rai 1 were sky sports 4 and gol tv espanol but non work

Thank you

Comment

Would anyone be able to perhaps think of adding more Italian channels.

Thank you

Comment

Rai 1, 2, 3 and Italia Uno, Canale Cinque and Rete Quattro and the only Italian channels one would need... Just those 6 channels you have them all. The Italian channels on the list of NFPS are rubbish. No one watches them... except maybe for Rai 5. However, if you want these channels you should get another sub. NFPS focus mainly on the Latino and English channel. For me, NFPS is the perfect IPTV service provider... The list of American and UK channels is SUPER, just what one would need. It's like having a Dish TV sub but for less... Love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X