Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Really impressed with BuzzTv XRS 4900

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really impressed with BuzzTv XRS 4900

im really impressed with Buzztv XRS 4900.
    speed of this box confused me so manny times. every time I change channel and picture just pops up before I even press channels up or down and I felt like It was never changed. after paying a close attention I noticed it changes so fast.
    picture quality is just absolutely amazing. super super clear picture with beautiful info bar and everything is in detailed.
    PVR works just amazing and plays nice and smooth.
    very nice remote control and works just fine with bluetooth and IR mode.
    Last couple of days I am testing almost over 30 servers in trial mode and I found zero issues with this box. no matter what server I launch it instantly connects and download guide/channel line up with all the info.
    no connectivity issues or heating problem at all. very easy to install hard drive without using tools if needs addition storage.

believe me this will be your box forever and get it before they go out of stock. trust me you will be impressed with BuzzTV XRS4900 and you will say this to your family and friends that Ryu is right.

if you have any question feel free to post here.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I am using one and recording and when I try to change channel it says recording will stop.

To me that is a basic in recording . What is your experience ?

Comment

I dont really record but I did test some recordings and worked fine but did experience the same experience as yours.
      All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

why are you posting in two threads about the same issue?

Comment

NBS,

Well I am not sure which is the correct thread, ( b if the same people read both threads or different admins address different issues ) but more importantly as you seem to be perusing all the threads , can you share any light on the actual issue ?

Thanks RYU, in short , the service does not seem to be one that is functional, that is for the intended purpose . "Record while doing something else"

Comment

Ryu,

Casting to the box is also another issue , it does not work , with Miracast for the devices I have tried

Comment

Originally posted by Scuba1900 View Post
              Ryu,

Casting to the box is also another issue , it does not work , with Miracast for the devices I have tried
              yup same here it does not work.

Comment

I have let buzz know about the miracast issue

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
                  I have let buzz know about the miracast issue
                  thank you NBS

Comment

I have just confirmed also that you can only record on the station you are watching . Sucks , but at least you can record .

Comment

I have just confirmed also that you can only record on the station you are watching . Sucks , but at least you can record .
                      recoding one channel and watching another depends on server.

Comment

You can record and use an app at the same time
                        As Ryu stated your server only allows one connection

Comment

Would NFPS be facilitating the capability to watch one channel and record another soon ? It only seems logical .

Thanks for the clarification .

Comment

Would NFPS be facilitating the capability to watch one channel and record another soon ? It only seems logical .

Thanks for the clarification .
                            I doubt it very much

Comment

I wonder why though, it would be such a benefit and if persons have this and other don't, then the outcome is obvious , everyone would be interested in this service .

Why do you doubt ?

Comment

Working...
                              X