Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

channels and guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• channels and guide

I don't understand how to get it to go through all the channels. Going up the channels 135, 136 . . 139, then not 140 but 183. I went to the menu and selected live TV and then went to 'all' and thought that would mean "all the channels' but apparently it doesn't or I don't know how to make it stick. After I select 'all' am I supposed to do something to lock in that selection?

Press right arrow button and now you're in all channels category.

Comment

just to make it little clear when you highlight ALL Channels then press right arrow and now you are in all channels
      All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I do have a hard time with navigation. I finally got back to that menu that lists all the different options for channel lists and selected 'all' then hist the right button and the same thing happens. I got from 138 to 183
        That assumes the 'right arrow' you mean is the button to the right of the center 'OK' button.

Comment

correct. but looks like you missed because I have done it millions of time
          keep trying you will get it.
          All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

So what is the simplest way to get to that menu with the 'all' at the top? I don't have a clear idea of how the menus work and the different screens. Like there seems to be a number of different ways to display the guide. I know I'll 'get it' eventually, but until then .. ..
            I am able to get to where I want and watch what I want but that's because I know my favorite channel numbers.
            Thanks for all the help.

Comment

The simplest way is hit the ok button then use the up and down arrows to select a certain category like all channels. If you want the guide button hit the guide button then the up and down arrows. Then hit ok to select the channel you want to watch.. If you want to select the last channel watched hit that button and hold it and it will list all the channels you recently watched instead of just the last channel you watched. If you want to watch the last channel you watched just hit the button quick.
              https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

You have to press OK button and then left arrow button to get into categories.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                  Dodgeit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks i missed that part.

So, if you hit OK and then the left arrow you do get to that list. Mine seems to be set to premium. I can run up the list and go to all , hit "OK" and then the right arrow and the guide on the left of the screen does contain the channels. BUT/
                Set it on 138. then hit OK and left key and see what yours is set to. Mine is always set on something else. But, scroll up to all and then hit OK and then right arrow. I have the guide on the left with 138 selected and you can see 139, 140, etc. listed. If you hit the OK button it goes to full screen 138. then hit the up arrow and it goes to 139. hit the up arrow again and it doesn't go to 140 but to 183. If you now hit the guide button is lists channels up to 139 and then lists 183, NOT 140
                There doesn't seem to be any way I can be watching channel 138, hit the up arrow, go to 139 and then hit the up arrow again and get to 140. I have set it to 'all' many times but watching channel 139 and hitting the up arrow doesn't get met to 140. but to 183

Comment

What does it show for category when you press info on channel 183?

Comment

Oh, this is great. I turned it on, typed in 138 and OK, so I got to channel 138. . . I pushed OK and then the left key and didn't get that categories menu, but the list I got had all the different countries. I tried a few times to hit the live tv key and then do OK/left arrow and all it would do was go to the list of countries. BUT then I was on 1328 live tv and hit the up arrow, 139, up arrow again and it did go to 140. WTF? So, it now works the way I had wanted originally, but not through any means we discussed. Crazy

Comment

You could press the category button on remote

Comment

Working...
                      X