Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

xrs4000 audio issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xrs4000 audio issue

All of a sudden my Buzz TV XRS4000 will lose audio and the only way I can get it back to switch to another channel and go back to the orginal channel and the sound works again. I don't have this issue with my XPL3000. Anybody else experiencing this issue? Is there a setting to adjust as I have not been able to find any. I have had this box for several months and this has just started. I check each day for an update but nothing yet. Here is some information I have found and also I am not a newbie.

XRS4000 Version 9

Android Security Patch Level November 5 2019

Kernal Version 4.9.173
    #1 Tue Dec 10 11:19:10 CET 2019

Build Franklin-Userbug 9
    V20191210 2019210 Test-Keys

hmmm try to switch HDMI cable and try different port on tv as well. also kill all apps and restart your box and see if anything helps.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I have buzztv and they all do the same, the audio goes away, I started doing this since the last update,I think they need a new update to fix this problem

Comment

I read that there is an update out for the Buzz xrs4000 although I have not got it yet. Hoping it fixes that problem. Thanks.

Comment

I haven't had any issues with audio.

Comment

I have the XRS 4000 and having the same problem ..... just fyi.

Comment

have you checked out different audio settings? i run mine through my onkyo and have never had it happen

Comment

I'm having the same problem as redbaron described in post one. I will will look for a way to change the audio settings soon .

Comment

Originally posted by Buzztv View Post
                  I have buzztv and they all do the same, the audio goes away, I started doing this since the last update,I think they need a new update to fix this problem
                  no they dont
                  If all your buzz do it I would check your setup at home

Comment

I know what I tell you, I have buzz tv for several years, and since the last update, the audio is gone on occasions

Comment

I have a xpl3000 and that is working just fine and does not have the audio problem. Only my xrs4000 has the audio stop problem and it seems that when the feed stops and it go back several seconds and repeats I lose audio but other times it just stops and the video is fine but no sound.

Comment

Never once been reported as an issue on the 2000 3000,3900s
                        I am a tester for buzz since before we released the 3000
                        As for the audio issue on the 4000 and 4500 as redbaron is aware it will be fixed in next release

Comment

I have 4 buzztv boxes and only two of them leave the audio,it is not a problem for me, I have other boxes, right now I am using a Dreamlink t2 and Dreamlink Dlite 5G

Comment

NBS, have you got any info on when the next release will be out?

Comment

Originally posted by redbaron1 View Post
                              I have a xpl3000 and that is working just fine and does not have the audio problem. Only my xrs4000 has the audio stop problem and it seems that when the feed stops and it go back several seconds and repeats I lose audio but other times it just stops and the video is fine but no sound.
                              I too have the XPL3000 and only XRS4000 does this. It is hardwired on 600 mbs and running through Onkyo TX-NR646. The 3000 is wireless direct to another tv via HDMI cable and never does it.

Comment

Working...
                              X