Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Buzztv XR + XRS 4000 Public OTA Update. dec 17

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzztv XR + XRS 4000 Public OTA Update. dec 17

To access this update, please do to following

From the Home Screen
    Go to Update.
    Select Check for update
    You will see the update available Install it
    And it will start to download + install + reboot.

Buzz FW Version Update to V20191210

FW changes:
    - Fixed issue with VPN not working when using Ethernet
    - Fixed issue with not being able to navigate to top menu bar on some apps with the IR remote
    - Performance Improvements
    - Updated to Nov 2019 Android Security Patch
    - Fixed some Video Playback Issues.

Buzz 4 App Version Update to 4.0.404

Fixes:

- Fixed some reported bugs.
    - Fixed issue with some VOD not playing.
    - Fixed Resume Feature on VOD + TV Series.
    - Fixed Adult channels, they will no longer appear in All category, so hiding Adult category now fixed.
    - Fixed Catch-up + PVR Playback issues.
    - Fixed an issue when box wakes up from sleep mode and last channel played in Live TV would not restart properly
    - Fixed PVR scheduling from EPG grid
    - Fixed VOD playback issue when movie info stays on screen after you started a movie or tv episode
    - Fixed "Exit" feature. Now it should correctly close all app menus. However, it'll take a few seconds to open launcher after you exit from the app
    - Fixed an issue where VOD/TV Series category would not be highlighted when you open the category list.
    - Fixed an issue with certain Catch-Up not playing when using Streaming Line
    - Fixed an issue with server disconnecting when using Streaming Line by reducing the # of calls to server for EPG Data
    - Fixed an issue with CC being auto enabled on VOD/TV Series
    - Fixed an issue when using Search on VOD/TV Series and it taking you back to VOD Home instead of Search after you opened a TV Series/Season or Movie from Search and after you finished playing it.
    It will now take you back to Search.
    - Fixed an issue with EPG being stuck on Loading when the server you're using doesn't have any EPG data.
    - Fixed a no sound issue with AC3 + EAC3 + True HD Audio when using Secondary Player
    - Fixed an issue with no volume control when using AC3 + EAC3 + True HD Audio on Secondary Player
    - Fixed an issue where when screen size/aspect ratio was changed in options on Live TV and wouldn't save.
    Now it saves per channel
    - Fixed some reported Bugs.
    - Fixed an issue where sound wouldn't work in some cases on VOD/TV Series when using Resume Feature and the audio was AC3 or EAC3 or True HD
    - Fixed an issue with Search on VOD/TV Series where TV Episodes would not play if accessed through Search
    - Fixed an issue with VOD Favs disappearing after being added as a Favorite on MAC based servers.
    - Fixed an issue with Streaming Line where you would be logged out while using EPG

Changes:
    - VOD & TV Series lists should load faster now.
    - Added white outline to highlighted app icon on Home Screen + Apps Folder
    - Sort option for Seasons and episodes lists now saves preferred setting on VOD + TV Series
    - Added Reconnect and Disconnect menu options (green and yellow keys) to server settings for the server you’re currently connected to.
    - Improved overall performance when using app
    - Secondary Player now uses FFMPEG Audio by Default

New Features:

- Added new Sort Feature to individual Live TV categories, to sort by Favs.
    So, all your Live TV Favorites for that category will appear at the top of each category.
    - Added M3U XML EPG Support

It ill be nice if they fix the issue that i been having since they came out out with the first model that it wont work if hdmi is attached to a home theater . I did like the box but is useless for me if only works connected directly to tv. I did get a new xrs 4000 just to try and the problem still there .my TV will just give me a green screen and it won't past from there.again it does works if I connect the hdmi cable directly to tv but not if I connect to Yamaha home theater..I have tried all kind of hdmi cables and all the boxes that you can think of and they all work except for the buzz..its too bad because when i like a box i get them by the 100's.. i am happy with dreamlink products.

Comment

Mine works fine hooked up to my onkyo home theatre
      Have you ever contacted the buzz group?

Comment

Mine also works fine hooked up to a denon and a Sony home theatre system.

Comment

I did complaint long time ago and I got banned from one of the mods for talking bad about the box. Is easier for me to just not buying the box and stay with what I know it works.glad that you guys are happy with it . I just dont understand why it wont work with my sound system. And I have tried a pioneer and a yamaha with same results.. and I am talking about a sound systems about 2 years old

Comment

I have no idea what a mod has to do with the buzz group but you can contact them here
            Code:
            www.getbuzz.tv

there is a space in that web address so its not a live link
            Last edited by Nightmare; 12-17-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Dodgeit
              Dodgeit commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol well the w is

Ok..thanks.! I will contact them

Comment

Working...
            X