Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Start Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Up

Can someone please post a step by step on setting up an XRS 4000?

Don't think you need a step by step to set up the XRS 4000. Really easy to set up, like most stb's are.

Comment

Sorry - but if I didn't think I needed one, I wouldn't have asked for one. I know my limits. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Coke View Post
        Can someone please post a step by step on setting up an XRS 4000?
        Connect to internet (either wifi or ethernet) and connect your hdmi to your tv. Power up the XRS4000. Wait for it to load to the main screen. Select Settings and then Servers. Pick the 1st Server box and enter your assigned server. Check User Credentials box and enter the donation number and password (both are the donation number). Your MAC address can't be changed. It's listed in the top right of the page but it's called Server ID# and starts with 00:1A:79: You will have to go to the Donation Checker on the IPTV website and enter the MAC. Do a IPTV reset after you've entered the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerruptor View Post

Connect to internet (either wifi or ethernet) and connect your hdmi to your tv. Power up the XRS4000. Wait for it to load to the main screen. Select Settings and then Servers. Pick the 1st Server box and enter your assigned server. Check User Credentials box and enter the donation number and password (both are the donation number). Your MAC address can't be changed. It's listed in the top right of the page but it's called Server ID# and starts with 00:1A:79: You will have to go to the Donation Checker on the IPTV website and enter the MAC. Do a IPTV reset after you've entered the info.
          Thanks i was just trying to post a link for a video.But this will do fine.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Kerruptor View Post

Thanks a lot. I'm not sure if I can find my donation number. I will have to do some digging.

Comment

• Dodgeit
              Dodgeit commented
              Editing a comment
              That part you don't have to put in the box.But you do need it to log into your account to change the mac.So don't check use credentials because you don't need them.

I'm a bit unsure about the mac address. When I change from my old box, what address do i use for the new box?

Comment

Many say THANK YOU. Quick setup and GREAT FEATURES for XR4000. Instructions given work good and work quick.

Comment

I'm a bit unsure about the mac address. When I change from my old box, what address do i use for the new box?
                Use the Mac from the new box. Delete the old one first on the Donation check site.

Comment

Mac should look like 00:79:1A........
                  All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks guys, for all the help.

Comment

I finally got the new box, but I can't figure out the mac thing. The ones on the box and the one on the unit dont start with 00:79:1A... They just look like my old one. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

look inside and you will need the one starts with 00:79:1A....which should match outside one if theres one. if not I won't worry much.
                        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I finally got the new box, but I can't figure out the mac thing. The ones on the box and the one on the unit dont start with 00:79:1A... They just look like my old one. What am I doing wrong?
                          Open up server settings, you should see Mac address and server id in top right corner. The server id starts with 00:1a:79: Thats the Mac number that needs to be attached to your donation.

Comment

Thanks.I think that I will wait until I renew before attempting this.

Comment

Working...
                            X