Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Limited Edition: While quantities last.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Edition: While quantities last.

c/p
    The U5 Launch Edition comes with a 1TB WD Blue Hard Drive, as well as a bonus IR-200 remote. ($19.99 USD value) The Hard Drive will be combined with the 32Gb of internal storage. Limited Edition: While quantities last.
    Code:
    https://buzztvglobal.com/collections/buzztv-boxes/products/u5-launch-edition
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

just fired up new U5 around 30 minutes ago. setup took around 1 minute, paired remote control and found update. whole process took around 5 minutes.

box came with brand new 1TB WD Blue and extra IR200 bonus remote control. I love this new IR200 remote control. this will be my primary remote control because of layout.

latest BuzzTv 5 app with so many features. most of you already familiar with and they are just keep improving. picture is just amazing but also depends on content from server, users tv and settings. played some basic apps like youtube..etc and box just launch them s soon I click them. really great box as you can see it has high end specs.

however, this limited edition comes with extra IR200 remote and 1TB hard drive so get them as soon as possible before you miss great opportunity. check the link in first post.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Question. Why such a big hard drive? I haven't been able to get PVR to work properly on my xrs4000. Is there another reason? I ask because I see that people like opting for the bigger hard drives in the other models.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Baules View Post
        Question. Why such a big hard drive? I haven't been able to get PVR to work properly on my xrs4000. Is there another reason? I ask because I see that people like opting for the bigger hard drives in the other models.
        big hard drive to record more shows. what you have done to troubleshoot your issues? what firmware and software version do you have? try to upgrade to buzz5 if you dont have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post

big hard drive to record more shows. what you have done to troubleshoot your issues? what firmware and software version do you have? try to upgrade to buzz5 if you dont have it.
          I haven't done any troubleshooting. Most of the time PVR just records a few seconds of the programs even though the setting clearly tells it to record the whole show. I assumed that, like many years ago, PVR just is not that good on these devices. Then I see so many users opting for the bigger hard drives. I guess something is not working on my end.

I'm on Buzztv xrs4000, Buzz4, (4.0.530) , firmware version v20211111

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Baules View Post

I haven't done any troubleshooting. Most of the time PVR just records a few seconds of the programs even though the setting clearly tells it to record the whole show. I assumed that, like many years ago, PVR just is not that good on these devices. Then I see so many users opting for the bigger hard drives. I guess something is not working on my end.

I'm on Buzztv xrs4000, Buzz4, (4.0.530) , firmware version v20211111
            yes try to upgrade to buzz5. it records fine on Buzz5, and byzz5 has many new features.
            to update you need to go to settings, update and once you hit update just type 2015 and see if any update is avaible. if nothing then send your Mac address to [email protected] and ask them to upgrade your derive to buzz5.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post

yes try to upgrade to buzz5. it records fine on Buzz5, and byzz5 has many new features.
              to update you need to go to settings, update and once you hit update just type 2015 and see if any update is avaible. if nothing then send your Mac address to [email protected] and ask them to upgrade your derive to buzz5.
              Thanks. I updated and PVR functions now. I tested on one channel that did have info and it recorded the whole show. So, my issue now is my acidjesuz guide hardly every has any info. So without any info in guide I can't really use my PVR function. I realize I'm getting away from the intention of this post so if I need to I can make a separate post.

Comment

Working...
              X