Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Avov online not connecting to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avov online not connecting to server

I have been trying to setup a Avov box but my Donation is not going through.
    i have done a number of resets
    i have change portal a number of times
    but still not success. Your technical is need now.Thanks in advance for any assistance rendered.

Thanks for your prompt response. I have reset the donation at the checker website and the papiao login

Comment

Go to market download webb
      put in server info
      reset donation
      watch tv again... sort of it's like the old Chinese movies lol
      fyi...... lagging and voice not correct that way on some channel but it does work, thats what happens when you buy private os with no sideloading and bad support until they feel like helping the user

Comment

All avovs are connecting to server wit rockets,but no wit nspf server,so NSPF IS HAVING BIG PROBLEM ,ITS BEEN MORE THAT A WEEK WIT NO SERVICE.

Comment

I am still having connection problem with the Avov box.....another customer has complain the there avov online box failed to connect yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by cabcabcab View Post
            I am still having connection problem with the Avov box.....another customer has complain the there avov online box failed to connect yesterday
            Go to the market on the avov and download the web app and set that up.

Comment

The WEB app works fine on all Avov TV Online models, if you don't mind the horrible video lag on some channels. The solution is to keep changing channels so you don't notice the video lag or just press the mute problem, and "the problem will go away!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus View Post

Go to the market on the avov and download the web app and set that up.
                I have the first avov and does not have wed app in there market.so i wit wit no tv over a week...hope for avov oi nfps fix..

Comment

• kens
                  kens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Problem caused by Avov. Dont expect to use that box again unless you can access the Webapp.
                  Buy a new Android STB (NOT AVOV).
                  /kens

I have the same issue with 2 Avao+ boxes was working perfect for 3 yrs now they dont connect to server i also tried using the app WEB still dont work i contacted papiao they issued me new donations and still nothing works i change URL and reset both from site and box still nothing any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by CRUSADER841 View Post
                  I have the same issue with 2 Avao+ boxes was working perfect for 3 yrs now they dont connect to server i also tried using the app WEB still dont work i contacted papiao they issued me new donations and still nothing works i change URL and reset both from site and box still nothing any ideas?
                  I just tried an Avov Version 1 TV Online, and the WEB app worked, as usual. I put the channel on mute, and the annoying video lag (audio races ahead) problem is gone! This is the easy fix for WEB TV, to watch TV without audio. I am testing 9200 CNN on NFPS and 200 CNN on black **** (Texas Tea). With NFPS, there is a horrible video lag with the audio racing ahead, but with the other server, CNN 200 is working perfectly with WEB TV. I am testing with TV Online Version 1 and 2 on two different TV's at the same time. If NFPS wasn't working "perfectly" (no audio issues) with TV Online, I would say that the NFPS server is the problem, not the Avov IPTV. I just tested CNN 200 on both Versions (TV Online Version 1 & 2) at the same time, and there is no video lag on either unit with the other server. I conclude that the WEB TV app video lag problem is more NFPS-related than Avov. I don't blame Avov for blaming NFPS for the problems with both WEB TV and TV Online. But, NFPS is working "perfectly" with DOL2 on Dreamlink T1 and T2, so this puts the blame back with Avov for not supporting NFPS, properly. Avov claims to be working on this technical issue, so time will tell if it is resolved or if Dreamlink T2 takes all the NFPS IPTV business away from Avov, for me and you.

Comment

Working...
                  X