Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

GSE Iptv in Ipad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSE Iptv in Ipad

Hi friends

Just sharing that i am running Xtream Codes option in this app, is running very good, since today I have an EPG more complete, I just have to move plus 8 hours and matches with my time, my only concer if you want to know, is that order in Channels is mixed.

Originally posted by Edytravel View Post
    Hi friends

Just sharing that i am running Xtream Codes option in this app, is running very good, since today I have an EPG more complete, I just have to move plus 8 hours and matches with my time, my only concer if you want to know, is that order in Channels is mixed.
    Thanks for your review, it is very helpful.

The playlist downloaded from us is sorted based on the channels numbers, maybe the app is sorting them in a different way.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Edytravel how were you able to set it up? Tried using the playlist option on my GSE IPTV but I just get an error message when trying to open it.

Comment

Originally posted by djpablog View Post
        Edytravel how were you able to set it up? Tried using the playlist option on my GSE IPTV but I just get an error message when trying to open it.

A friend had this working. When the app is open, hit the menu button (top left corner) then click on remote playlists and either add a new list or just edit the first sample list that is there by clicking the the 3 lines to the right of it. Name the playlist in the first box, the second box is the url that you copy when you use the playlist option from the donation checker. then hit update. Once it saves, you should be able to click back on the playlist and all the channels will load from NFPS. Including VOD.

I havent really messed around with it. No channel numbers, no guide, but it did show a way to integrate an xml file into it. Didnt get the chance to do that but it does work.

Comment

Great Joker, let me try and Ill back with my comments

Comment

Is there a step by step on this set up for the iPad?

Comment

Originally posted by djpablog View Post
              Hi djpablog, let me try to explain.

*First you go Donation Cheker to get the link for your account, I selected M3U plus
              *After that you open GSE Software
              *In the left menu you select Remote Playlist
              *In the right side in the top there is a + sign
              *Select Add M3U URL
              *Brings you 2 sections.
              -First you put the name you want for your list
              -Second you put your personal playlist "http://p2.iptvprivate.tv:80/get.php......... etc"
              *There is an Update selection, click it and thats it
              *It will appear the list that you create, select and use.

I hope this can help you

Comment

Originally posted by Edytravel View Post
                Hi friends

Comment

Excuse me how were you able to download EPG?

Comment

where r u getting this? " First you go Donation Cheker to get the link for your account, I selected M3U plus "

Comment

GSE software has an option that says Xtream code, there you can get the epg.

Comment

How do I set up xtreme codes please.. it also asks for password besides playlist

Comment

Ok I go to https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps and when i enter my donation and order number I don't see where I can select M3U plus, can some one make it a bit more clearer? Thanks
                          "First you go Donation Cheker to get the link for your account, I selected M3U plus "

Comment

Originally posted by ricktrevi View Post
                            Ok I go to https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps and when i enter my donation and order number I don't see where I can select M3U plus, can some one make it a bit more clearer? Thanks
                            "First you go Donation Cheker to get the link for your account, I selected M3U plus "
                            I answer my own question,,,, Thanks

First thing you have to do is visit iptvprivateserver.is and log onto your code using your 16 digit Order number and your 12 digit Donation.

Once you are loged on to your code, use the IPTV Reset / Donation Checker function that is found there and delete your MAC address seen there
                            It may revert to 00:00:00:00:00:00 on it's own, after you have deleted it, and that is okay
                            But do not enter the zeros, just delete the excisting MAC, or if no MAC entered yet, then that is one step you do not need to do, the Playlists should be already available in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

A friend had this working. When the app is open, hit the menu button (top left corner) then click on remote playlists and either add a new list or just edit the first sample list that is there by clicking the the 3 lines to the right of it. Name the playlist in the first box, the second box is the url that you copy when you use the playlist option from the donation checker. then hit update. Once it saves, you should be able to click back on the playlist and all the channels will load from NFPS. Including VOD.

I havent really messed around with it. No channel numbers, no guide, but it did show a way to integrate an xml file into it. Didnt get the chance to do that but it does work.

Comment

Working...
                              X