Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Have a Mag254 but Looking for a Box that can record to a hard or flash drive ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a Mag254 but Looking for a Box that can record to a hard or flash drive ?

Hi all,,, not sure if this the right place to post so if it isn't could someone please let me know where I should post it? I have a Mag254 which I LOVE but it doesn't allow for recording to an external flash or hard drive. Is their any consensus on what Box I should get that will do it? Many Thanks in advance Bobo.

buzz tv best choice

Comment

Buzz tv xpl 3000 is your best choice

Comment

Thanks but I just checked and It seems to have a problem recording to an external drive just like the Mag 254,, Here are some of the questions about recording that I got of a site .. #1 Can i record future program through external drive such as dvr?
        Answer:
        No ,,,,,,,,,,,, #2 The option of recording is not working right. I set up to record the TV show to internal and also external Hard Drive, it records just 56 seconds then stop.… see more looiks like its still a little buggy so I will be doing a little more research Thanks

Comment

From what i read it works,There was updates to address this.Yes read, when those were posted back in June.
          https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
            From what i read it works,There was updates to address this.Yes read, when those were posted back in June.
            Thanks just to be sure? Are you talking about the Buzz xpl 3000 or the mag254 that has the update?

Comment

What you will need is a splitter that will strip the HDCP protection so from the Buzz or mag254 to splitter then to tv. On the other side of splitter out to what I use is a Avermedia 310 that records in HD 1080 and then to another HDMI port on tv. You will use 2 HDMI ports for this or just 1 HDMI port. And it records great I can record my cable tv ot the IPTV no problems. So you will need a HDCP splitter, what will happen is your recorder will detect HDCP and Put a warning on tv that you cannot record channel. The splitter will bypass this HDCP warning. I have 2 of these set up to record. The only problem is it records in real time. As you know there are many problems with IPTV> down time channel freezing and other problems that will make your recording not good. Unless you get a good day without all the freezing and problems it will be hit or miss for a good recording. I have recorded a HD channel and comes out great. Remember real time. Many people with xbox/gamers use the Avermedia recorder to record their games played but will need the HDCP splitter to do this or they will also get the warning on screen of HDCP protection. Warning/fyi the HDCP splitters are getting real hard to find and most on flea bay are bogus and will not strip the HDCP they do not work. So good luck any questions please feel free to ask.

Comment

Yes it is that buzz 3000/3900 that records
                https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

you can record 3 ways ,live,from epg and scheduled

Comment

Originally posted by DJ56 View Post
                    What you will need is a splitter that will strip the HDCP protection so from the Buzz or mag254 to splitter then to tv. On the other side of splitter out to what I use is a Avermedia 310 that records in HD 1080 and then to another HDMI port on tv. You will use 2 HDMI ports for this or just 1 HDMI port. And it records great I can record my cable tv ot the IPTV no problems. So you will need a HDCP splitter, what will happen is your recorder will detect HDCP and Put a warning on tv that you cannot record channel. The splitter will bypass this HDCP warning. I have 2 of these set up to record. The only problem is it records in real time. As you know there are many problems with IPTV> down time channel freezing and other problems that will make your recording not good. Unless you get a good day without all the freezing and problems it will be hit or miss for a good recording. I have recorded a HD channel and comes out great. Remember real time. Many people with xbox/gamers use the Avermedia recorder to record their games played but will need the HDCP splitter to do this or they will also get the warning on screen of HDCP protection. Warning/fyi the HDCP splitters are getting real hard to find and most on flea bay are bogus and will not strip the HDCP they do not work. So good luck any questions please feel free to ask.
                    Many Thanks I may just take you up in your offer.,,, I was looking for something simple that I could hook an external flash or Hard drive and hit record. I have a four way splitter that sends my Mag254 to both a TV and a projector in my living room and through a long HDMI cable to my Kitchen. I use the audio out to a home Theater and an audio transmitting system around the house. Gonna think about this. Thanks again ,,,,,,After some thought I decided to buy a AVerMedia EZRecorder, HD Video Capture High Definition HDMI Recorder, PVR, DVR, (ER310).

I figure I will have it to use with ANY HDMI unit I have in the future wish me luck.

Comment

Buzztv xpl3000, and dreamlink t2 both record

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
                        Buzz tv xpl 3000 is your best choice
                        been using Buzz for a year now.. the other day, my friends saw my BUZZ and "NFPS" in it..they asked me how to get "both"...NFPS ...no prob..
                        but the BUZZ Box,I got to ask anyone from you guys....Do you know any wholesaler of Buzz box.?. Seven of my friends want it too..I supposed we can get cheaper deal if we will buy the box like wholesale deal.

I hope this is the right posting place for this question..

Thanks in advance

Satx3

Comment

Originally posted by satsatsat View Post

been using Buzz for a year now.. the other day, my friends saw my BUZZ and "NFPS" in it..they asked me how to get "both"...NFPS ...no prob..
                          but the BUZZ Box,I got to ask anyone from you guys....Do you know any wholesaler of Buzz box.?. Seven of my friends want it too..I supposed we can get cheaper deal if we will buy the box like wholesale deal.

I hope this is the right posting place for this question..

Thanks in advance

Satx3
                          this guy is very reputable

change xx
                          hxxp://worldwidesatellites.com/buzztv-xpl-3000-android-iptv-ott-set-top-hd-4k-tv-box-sporty-red-p-993.html

Comment

Working...
                          X