Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Account blocked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account blocked

More than a week without service. Account blocked message on the screen. I’ve been back and forth with this people by email and tried everything they suggested. After a few days they just stopped answering my emails.

I paid for 2 years subscription. Not even a year have passed and I had to deal with same issue many, many times. I don’t know if they block it or what, but it just stops working all
    of the sudden from time to time. Very frustrating, especially when there is something you really want to watch on tv.

I just want my money back if there is no solution to this issue. I HAVE PAID FOR A SERVICE I AM NOT RECEIVING.

What Mag model is that ?
    And what is the last firmware that was installed onto that Mag?

Did you know that Mag (informir) had released some firmware awhile back AND that firmware could and possibly would at random times redirect the connection to a unknown and non-working web-address ?
    If your device took an update in the last 3 years, then it could possibly have this intrusive firmware onboard.

That's just one possibility that may have been overlooked and if that is an older device then that may be something to look at.
    There was some 'reworked' firmware that tackled this issue and I think it is still circulating somewhere on the webs.

BUT FIRST BEFORE YOU GO LOOOKING FOR THAT....
    Log onto your code at the papiao website and set your Country lock to 'All Countries'
    Exit and check for results.

Comment

Hi six degrees: It’s a Dreamlink T2 v1.3.10. I bought it after getting a Mag that didn't seem to work with your subscription and you guys recommended the Dreamlink. I paid for a 2 yrs subscription that started on September 16, 2021, according to my emails. I also tried logging to the IPTV Reset & Donation Checker with the credentials you sent by email, but I get a message stating that the information provided is incorrect.
      BTW,I had to register with another email today just to be able to answer this message to you, because all the others seem not to work with the password used, and trying to get a password reset from this page is frigging impossible. Been trying since yesterday and NO LUCK yet.
      Is it possible for someone to check all the information & pictures I've been sending via email for a week now and HELP me with this issue? Or simply tell me you are NOT going to honor the contract of 2 yrs I already purchased.
      Hoping to hear back from any of you.
      Thank you

Order number is:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Nightmare; 05-15-2022, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Do not post any order info in the forum. Send me a private message with all your info. Let me take a look
        IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by meirojo View Post
          Hi six degrees: It’s a Dreamlink T2 v1.3.10. I bought it after getting a Mag that didn't seem to work with your subscription and you guys recommended the Dreamlink. I paid for a 2 yrs subscription that started on September 16, 2021, according to my emails. I also tried logging to the IPTV Reset & Donation Checker with the credentials you sent by email, but I get a message stating that the information provided is incorrect.
          BTW,I had to register with another email today just to be able to answer this message to you, because all the others seem not to work with the password used, and trying to get a password reset from this page is frigging impossible. Been trying since yesterday and NO LUCK yet.
          Is it possible for someone to check all the information & pictures I've been sending via email for a week now and HELP me with this issue? Or simply tell me you are NOT going to honor the contract of 2 yrs I already purchased.
          Hoping to hear back from any of you.
          Thank you

Order number is:
          Check your PM.

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Thank you VERY MUCH for your help!
            Happy Customer

Comment

No problem! Enjoy!

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

I'm having the same problem my donation is blocked and more than 200 days remaining I reset it and I change portal and still saying block

Comment

Try turning off vpn. I have same issue. Conflict with vpn. I turn it off, no issue, nfps work. Also, nfps has its own masking.Hope it works for you. Good luck.

Comment

Sir I am iptv customer. I changed my internet service provider and since I am getting an message "You STB is blocked. Call the provider" . I resetted my IPTV , no change. I change my donation, same message. I change the portal, same error. I cant get to watch tv. please help to resolve this please.

Comment

Try turning off vpn.

Comment

If you are using a Vpn, turn it off and do a iptv reset. If you continue to use a vpn make sure your country lock matches the country you are using for the vpn. Still do a iptv reset.
                        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Bixwaltg View Post
                          Sir I am iptv customer. I changed my internet service provider and since I am getting an message "You STB is blocked. Call the provider" . I resetted my IPTV , no change. I change my donation, same message. I change the portal, same error. I cant get to watch tv. please help to resolve this please.
                          When ever you do changes to your internet provider you will have to do a iptv reset.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Dodgeit, I did all that. Still getting the same error.

Comment

Originally posted by Bixwaltg View Post
                              Dodgeit, I did all that. Still getting the same error.
                              Check your pm.

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Working...
                              X