Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Track your Crypto currency transaction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track your Crypto currency transaction

When people are using crypto currencies and send coin to a crypto ID address then the next step is to wait for results
    That waiting can be a short while or a long while. The 'long while' option sucks, so let us not wait, or at least not wait without some way to check on things (besides emailing papiao or one of our fantastic Moderators here at zeta).

So go to the Blockchain(dot)com website and let the site fully load/open (sometimes the tabs at the top do not load directly and they need a minute to load).

You do not need to be registered or logged in at the website to use this option we will be talking about
    Once the tabs appear, then open the Explorer tab and look for the Search bar.
    There is a Search bar option on the Main page too and you could just use that, but humor me

Paste that crypto ID address into the search bar seen on their Main page or seen on their Explorer page.
    It seems at times the search icon that you need to click on does not work when using the search on Main page, so after you entered the ID address then hit the OK key on your keyboard and it will work that way.
    And I have experienced times when using the Search tab on Main page that it comes up as an empty search, But search that same ID on the Explorer page's search bar and it comes up with results.

The results will show a few things:
    -Total Received -- this is the amount requested and payment sent form you.
    -Total Sent -- this is the amount the 'miners' have sent to the exchange you are using or the service.
    -Final Balance -- this shows the balance that the exchange/service is holding , if any.

The Received and Sent slots can be and may be different amounts. This means that the mining has not yet completed. When they show the same amounts then that means the mining has been completed and sent to the exchange/service.
    Next it would depend on what the Final Balance shows.

If there is still an amount showing as the Final Balance then that means it has not yet been sent to vendor, possibly because it is still in the mining process or network congestion.

If there is no amount showing in the Received or Sent slots then something went wrong and maybe the ID has been copied incorrectly or the transaction never finished for one reason or another.
    Check your Wallet (if you are using one), to see what may have happened if anything.

If the Received and Sent show an amount (the same amount) and the Final Balance shows zero then this means the coin has been sent to papiao (as already discussed), so if there is a delay after that then that would be the time to contact papiao or check your Spam/Junk mail folder

If the amounts are not shown (all shown as zeros) or the amounts are not the same then no sense contacting papiao because they would not see anything either. that would be the time to investigate into your wallet or wait a and check back with that search option often, because it could be due to network congestion (That's the crypto network and not a papiao network).

blockchain.com/explorer

outstanding info
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I sent my donation last Saturday via crypto and it’s been a week
      already without donation ID. I contacted papiao and a couple of moderators and no response from anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by vnecaxa View Post
        already without donation ID. I contacted papiao and a couple of moderators and no response from anybody.
        did your payment went through? whats the status of transaction?
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by vnecaxa View Post
          Check your pm. Your payment is still pending.
          IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Your new transaction is complete!
            IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Absolutely agree on the waiting part - it can be frustrating. I've used the method you mentioned on Blockchain(dot)com and it's helpful, but not without its quirks. With the situation around SEC, FTX, Binance, etc., I recently initiated my crypto exchange project with the guys from https://tinytrader.com/, and they are doing pretty good work. It feels like now is the moment to make new exchanges.

Comment

Working...
              X