Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

How to use Bitcoin ATM

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Bitcoin ATM

Comment

i bought the bitcoin to pay for the donation. but i didnt use my phone. i got a paper receipt. so now that i have a paper reciept how do i pay for my donation. without my phone

Comment

What do you mean you bought bitcoin? If you use the bitcoin atm machine, you can show up to the atm with only cash and send it off.

Comment

have a ? regarding the bitcoin atm..lets say i make a purchase,n it showed that i had to pay umm 440.00CAD..n i have a certain amount of BTC to reach..now u'd figure that 485.00ishCAD would b enough..but this bitcoin atm keeps wanting more money..would that b considered a faulty bitcoin machine..n i should look for another or would they all b that same???...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by megn View Post
            have a ? regarding the bitcoin atm..lets say i make a purchase,n it showed that i had to pay umm 440.00CAD..n i have a certain amount of BTC to reach..now u'd figure that 485.00ishCAD would b enough..but this bitcoin atm keeps wanting more money..would that b considered a faulty bitcoin machine..n i should look for another or would they all b that same???...thanks
            I am doubt its faulty but exchange rate goes up and down. so once you see that bitcoins amount match up then you should be good to go. for example if bitcoins your are sending 0.000023 btc then when you reach to 0.000023 btc or more its safer to send.
            All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

so other words,,i dont go off the $ mount, i need to focus on the btc amount..thanks for clearing that up...but i thought the exchange rate was already calculated in the purchase..1 donat @ 60USD..then it changes to about 77CAD..then the atm wants 90CAD to reach the btc amount...now i could c it happening if thr was a 20 service charge but its only 3 to use it

Comment

so other words,,i dont go off the $ mount, i need to focus on the btc amount..thanks for clearing that up...but i thought the exchange rate was already calculated in the purchase..1 donat @ 60USD..then it changes to about 77CAD..then the atm wants 90CAD to reach the btc amount...now i could c it happening if thr was a 20 service charge but its only 3 to use it

thats why I think its good to have bitcoin wallet and you keep some bitcoins there. lets say you bought 0.000020 bitcoin for $60. two months later these 0.000020 are now equal to $150. now when you buy your code you may end up buying two or more codes. however, it may go down as well. so just for future reference If bitcoins go down then I will create bitcoin wallet and buy some and will leave it there.
                All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

All bitcoin atm's charge a "transaction fee". The one I used last year charged me $42 to send $193 Canadian for my renewals.
                  I am looking for a new way to pay for the purchase of and to send bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by rover1 View Post
                    All bitcoin atm's charge a "transaction fee". The one I used last year charged me $42 to send $193 Canadian for my renewals.
                    I am looking for a new way to pay for the purchase of and to send bitcoin.
                    check out cash app. its very cheap and save lots of money.

Comment

ya im not to fond of the atm,,says a 3$ charge but its way more..it tells ya 135USD but really 175USD by the time ur done at the atm...converted..171.00CAD ends up 225CAD...thats a very big difference from original price...wish could turn back the hands of time n go to whr it was very simple to donate..

Comment

ya im not to fond of the atm,,says a 3$ charge but its way more..it tells ya 135USD but really 175USD by the time ur done at the atm...converted..171.00CAD ends up 225CAD...thats a very big difference from original price...wish could turn back the hands of time n go to whr it was very simple to donate..
                        with cash app its very simple. within 1 minute you buy and send them bitcoins.

Comment

Working...
                        X