Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Paying with PayPal via the recommended bit coin miner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying with PayPal via the recommended bit coin miner

It seems that Paying with PayPal via the recommended bit coin miner's gmail address is an option that could work for me to get back into the system. I have been out for a couple of years because for some unknown reason I was being blocked , but found that the system seems to work again for me. So I have one question about this Paypal bitcoin miner payment method.

The following line is in the description of such a payment and I would like to know what it means:

- Your order will be delivered once the miner deposit receive 3 confirmations in the bitcoin network

What does the above actually mean? What 3 confirmations?

Don't worry about that, if you are using the recommended bitcoin miner your payment will be confirmed in 24 - 48 hrs.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Folks, sorry to bother with this issue again but I just renewed my donation with this Mining Pay Pal method. I read the instruction that said that Minin BTC will send the bitcoins to the provided addres, but here is were I have a question: in the order confirmation that I received from Ebay the delivery address is my billing address of the credit card that I used to paid, is that OK?I never edited the emails that I received, I just filled the date needed to make the payment. Now the ebay order say that it was shipped with ETA 7/20 and again the delivery address is my credit card billing address, is that ok? Thanks for any help or clarification that you may provide.

Comment

When you order donations, you have to input an email, the donations should be sent to whatever email you used on that page.

Comment

Folks I used the BTC mining to pay trought paypal (it was a challenge but I finally paid) now I got thie email confirmation from Papiao on 7/22:

"Hello.
          This is an automated notification to let you know that we have detected the following transaction:
          Transaction ID: XXXXXXXX
          Bitcoin Address: XXXXXXXXX
          Bitcoin Amount: XXXXX
          This transaction is currently in confirmation process in the Bitcoin Network and may take several minutes or hours to get fully confirmed. As soon as it is confirmed you will receive an email with your order details"

It is 7/25 and I have not received the confirmation email, do you know who should I contact in order to have a status of my process? Thank you all for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by jlgoodface View Post
            Folks I used the BTC mining to pay trought paypal (it was a challenge but I finally paid) now I got thie email confirmation from Papiao on 7/22:

"Hello.
            This is an automated notification to let you know that we have detected the following transaction:
            Transaction ID: XXXXXXXX
            Bitcoin Address: XXXXXXXXX
            Bitcoin Amount: XXXXX
            This transaction is currently in confirmation process in the Bitcoin Network and may take several minutes or hours to get fully confirmed. As soon as it is confirmed you will receive an email with your order details"

It is 7/25 and I have not received the confirmation email, do you know who should I contact in order to have a status of my process? Thank you all for the help.
            Send me a pm with the info you have. Let me have a look.
            IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Check ur pm's
              IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

I order 3 donations, with paypal fine but now I only get STB its blocked on two of my mag 254..
                I have tried to reset but still does not work..
                I have also email papiao but as of now they have not responded..
                Any ideas?

Comment

Reading this thread is disheartening. I'm not even this far yet. Send my donation via PayPal to the recommended bit coin miner afew days ago. Hope to get an email or something soon.

Renewing last year took approx 6minutes. Kinda miss that.
                  However, the community along with the moderators have definatley helped me get through over the years.
                  Last edited by scientifico; 08-06-2019, 06:47 PM. Reason: Additional thought

Comment

Originally posted by scientifico View Post
                    Reading this thread is disheartening. I'm not even this far yet. Send my donation via PayPal to the recommended bit coin miner afew days ago. Hope to get an email or something soon.

Renewing last year took approx 6minutes. Kinda miss that.
                    However, the community along with the moderators have definatley helped me get through over the years.
                    I have read it could take up to 3 days for the email to come from the miner.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I made payment to the recommended miner on Sunday with confirmation of payment from PayPal. I have not heard a word since either from Papiao or the recommended miner with confirmation of contract . Do I need to worry ? 8 days left on the current donation.

Also, I have forgotten my password from for Papiao.is login and their "reset password" feature is not working for me...... How do I reach them without logging onto their site ??

I hope one of the mods can help, Thanks

Comment

Same situation here. I'm at around 5 days after my PayPal payment confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by scientifico View Post
                          Same situation here. I'm at around 5 days after my PayPal payment confirmation.
                          Did you write down the order number when you purchased? And the bitcoin address? It also states on the payment conformation page in RED
                          IMPORTANT NEVER SEND MORE THAN ONE PAYMENT TO THE SAME BITCOIN ADDRESS OR YOUR ORDER WILL HAVE TO BE PROCESSED MANUALLY.

Disclaimers:

- We have no relationship with this mining provider and we only recommend it because of his outstanding feedback and long time in business.

- Always ask the mining provider the transaction ID in the bitcoin network, it will be your only proof of payment to us.

Comment

Did you ask the mining provider for the transaction ID? You can always send any of this helpful info to Dodgeit, or NFPS.. You can also send this info if you have to [email protected]. If you have all of this info, it might be quicker to send it to Dodgeit or NFPS, if Papiao has not answered, but some or all of this info would be nice to help speed of the process.

Comment

Working...
                            X