Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Payment Method

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Method

When I order a new donation, Coingate doesnt show as a payment method anymore. Ive been having this issues almost for a month..

I have used coingate several times with no issues and now it doesnt show.

Tried ATM and Coinbase and have no luck.

Sent an email to Papiao and they told me that they are working on it, but that was 2 weeks ago.

Any suggestions?

I tried all the payment suggestions that they referred to but had no luck renewing my donation and I'm also without solution to the matter despite advises from Papiao.

Comment

Originally posted by erneu View Post
      I tried all the payment suggestions that they referred to but had no luck renewing my donation and I'm also without solution to the matter despite advises from Papiao.
      I could make a single payment without my reseller account for $60. My problem is that i purchased the token to get a discount and cant use it. Also, it wont show up on my reseller account customers.

Comment

Can you give me some kind of tutorial on how to do my donation with Bitcoins in order for me to get back my service?

Comment

https://iptvprivateserver.is/checkou...on=1&period=12

Pay via coinbase if you are in USA. Thats what i did before coinbase disappeared from my payments methods. Besides that i cant help, im stuck too.

Comment

Originally posted by erneu View Post
            Can you give me some kind of tutorial on how to do my donation with Bitcoins in order for me to get back my service?
            How to pay with new methods?

Comment

I just made a donation to the BTC address although I over paid a little (no biggie) how long does it take to receive subscription?

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                It should take anywhere from 2-4 hrs.

Super, first time i did Bitcoin on my own, not to bad and pretty easy process. Many Thanks as always.

Comment

Originally posted by clcarter74 View Post
                Super, first time i did Bitcoin on my own, not to bad and pretty easy process. Many Thanks as always.
                Good stuff glad you got it.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by jeancrt View Post

I could make a single payment without my reseller account for $60. My problem is that i purchased the token to get a discount and cant use it. Also, it wont show up on my reseller account customers.

If you are a reseller and bought donations from the retail section then you paid the full price and got it activated. You must new buy from papiao.is to get the discounted prices. there is a warning in the site about that.

Please send me a PM with your reseller email address and the bitcoin address where you sent the payment, i will help you to get this problem solved asap.
                  Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

I have been a faitful donation renewal customer for years including the old IKS days. I do not have bitcoin anywhere within 200 miles of me and coingate doesn't work either. How in the world am I suppose to renew my donations with the current renewal process's? Hope you can come up with something soon.h

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post

If you are a reseller and bought donations from the retail section then you paid the full price and got it activated. You must new buy from papiao.is to get the discounted prices. there is a warning in the site about that.

Please send me a PM with your reseller email address and the bitcoin address where you sent the payment, i will help you to get this problem solved asap.
                      I still havent done the payment yet, thats my last option . I will send you my reseller email in case you can help me before paying a a regular customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter90
                        It has been said before that bitcoin is here to stay and there are not going back to normal credit card payments (for your safety) still don't understand how are they protecting my safety when they ask for all kind of personal info. And the biggest problem I see is that there is a mod here that he won't sleep deleting negative post about the problems that people are having with payments with the new system .he only leaves the good comments about how easy it is to pay now..so according to administration everything is working fine but they dont see the hundreds of complaints that customers have everyday.
                        I am surprised that you tried ATM and says no luck. From a lot of experiences here ATM is so simple as you only need to follow the instructions, both on ordering and payment of BITCOIN at ATM with a minimal requirement for information.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                          Dodgeit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He's just carrying on just to hear himself carry on.He has no intentions on doing anything.But whine thinking it will change things.If he don't understand why they want this info and it's perfectly legal to buy bitcoin.As for hundreds of complaints we haven't seen them.So he don't have a clue.As for Admin not seeing the hundreds of complaints, he is also wrong.They see everything i delete.

Originally posted by Dexter90
                        It has been said before that bitcoin is here to stay and there are not going back to normal credit card payments (for your safety) still don't understand how are they protecting my safety when they ask for all kind of personal info. And the biggest problem I see is that there is a mod here that he won't sleep deleting negative post about the problems that people are having with payments with the new system .he only leaves the good comments about how easy it is to pay now..so according to administration everything is working fine but they dont see the hundreds of complaints that customers have everyday.
                        I can say i'm done with you leaving negative comments about me and me being involved in some kind of conspiracy theory.Seems all you do is read and make assumptions. That will be easy now with my help.You will also see i never deleted your post because i quoted it.
                        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Wildbill...same here. I actually asked someone in the US to purchase for me using Coingate. My service is back up now.

Comment

Working...
                          X