Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New way to pay in Canada

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New way to pay in Canada

Just received an email from a Canadian Bitcoin business telling me that it is now possible to buy bitcoins through Canada Post using cash or a debit card. Not knowing if it is allowed to mention the web address for the business on here, You can PM me.

Sure you can mention it.If you think it will help members having trouble.We appreciate the help and i'm sure others members also will.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

We are pleased to announce you can now pay in-person at Canada Post, with cash or debit, to buy Bitcoin on MyBTC.ca.

How does in-person payments at Canada Post work?

1. After creating a profile and verifying your identity, you will unlock access to the “Cash or Debit” payment option featured on the homepage.

2. You’ll then start by creating an order and clicking a button to generate a .pdf document which displays a unique QR code for you to download to your device, or print out, and bring with you to Canada Post.

3. Inform the clerk you’d like to make a payment and present them with the QR code to scan.

4. After the clerk scans the barcode, you’ll be able to make payment with cash or your debit card in any amount ranging from $50-$1,000; maximum of $1,000 per 24hrs.

5. Once payment has been made, the funds will be posted to your MyBTC account within 5-10 minutes, which you will then use to complete your pending order or start a new one.

To start now, navigate to the homepage and select the “Cash or Debit” option and follow the steps. For faster navigation, here’s a direct link: hxxxs://mybtc.ca/buy-bitcoin-in-person-canada.

If you have any questions or would like to connect with a live support agent, please feel free to email back letting us know how we can assist.

MyBTC.ca
      206-260 Adelaide St. E
      Toronto, ON
      M5A1N1
      P: 647.875.6717

Comment

To try an get verified by simplex is next to impossible..They only allow a passport as far as I can tell. would not except my drivers licence or my other government ids. The funny thing is I have nobody with my exact name in the world!what is with the 4 different verifications you go through.You have to be a com.wizard.I went to a ATM couldn't get to first base with that..I guess I feel like a stupid dummy cause just do not get ant of this stuff on bit coins, an I know of 6 others who are having the same problem.Yes I have read all the help posts on the site.

Comment

After a run around nightmare here and in Florida I finally found an bitcoin ATM close to home that was a simple dream to use! 123 took my cash (Cdn) and scanned the address from my tablet and VOILA it was gone and confirmed! Couldn't believe it!

Comment

not all ATMs are as user friendly as this one. If you have the cash to pay then everything is simple and straight forward.

Comment

Tried the canadian method of paying Cash at the post Office. Everything seems to be fine at the order page and copy the bitcoin address get the rqcode send u a text to your cellphone to get a unique code to finish transaction and then they give u 15 minutes to get to the postal office lucky for me that I have a couple of postal offices nearby just to find out that at the postal office the clerk have no idea of what I am trying to do..they have never heard of bitcoins and the second office I went to the guy tried and tried to see if he can help and it was a waste of time..

Comment

Originally posted by engine8038 View Post
                To try an get verified by simplex is next to impossible..They only allow a passport as far as I can tell. would not except my drivers licence or my other government ids. The funny thing is I have nobody with my exact name in the world!what is with the 4 different verifications you go through.You have to be a com.wizard.I went to a ATM couldn't get to first base with that..I guess I feel like a stupid dummy cause just do not get ant of this stuff on bit coins, an I know of 6 others who are having the same problem.Yes I have read all the help posts on the site.
                I will say impassibly, but doable. They accepted my driver's licence, but on the end asked to send them movie I and my card with hidden 8 middle numbers (up to 200 mb). I stick in on the my forehead holding 8 middle digits invisibly.

I see that xprivte will lose lot of subscribers because of bitcoin way of payment. They say it is possible to pay strait by visa or master card but I did not find any way.

Comment

Actually Simplex did not like my picture with a card .

Thanks for sending us a video selfie with your payment card. However, we were unable to verify your identity.
                  We have gathered some tips to help you pass this step quickly:
                  The video should include both your face and all the details on the card
                  The video should include the first and the last 4 digits of the credit card number
                  The video should include the name on the payment card
                  The video should include the expiration date
                  Please don't forget to read out loud the following text in the video:
                  Hi Simplex, I understand that I am buying digital currency. I have not been instructed to make this payment by any person, company, or service, and I am not speaking with any technical support at the moment. My computer is not being remotely controlled and I agree to make this video.

Comment

Originally posted by sofotic View Post
                    Actually Simplex did not like my picture with a card .

Thanks for sending us a video selfie with your payment card. However, we were unable to verify your identity.
                    We have gathered some tips to help you pass this step quickly:
                    The video should include both your face and all the details on the card
                    The video should include the first and the last 4 digits of the credit card number
                    The video should include the name on the payment card
                    The video should include the expiration date
                    Please don't forget to read out loud the following text in the video:
                    Hi Simplex, I understand that I am buying digital currency. I have not been instructed to make this payment by any person, company, or service, and I am not speaking with any technical support at the moment. My computer is not being remotely controlled and I agree to make this video.
                    This only needs to be done once and there are other ways to also do this.This is done to prove you own the card you are using.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

The more posts I read, the more complex it gets but then I don't own a cellphone which brings another issue into the problem of buying, paying and proving what I just bought belongs to me.

Comment

i have beem buying donations for years im sick of trying this stupid bitcoin that will not work in canads and am going to go with another sub. its is way more aggravation than i want to deal with. what was wrong with simple visa or pay pal

Comment

Cryptocurrency Wallets for Beginners (Ultimate Step-by-Step Ledger & Trezor Guide) - YouTube Here is a link to a youtube bitcoin crypto currency for newbies like me........

Comment

Maybe we have change to other provider have easy way to pay

Comment

i try 15 times and i fail ,before i use my canadian visa and was ok

Comment

Working...
                              X